No sound after sleep ALC 892 / El Capitan / Clover

exxpert

16 posts in this topic

The easy way: Use second audio output in system conf (on your mainboard usually the blue one). Works for me on Yosemite and El Capitan. 

Thanks for reply!

Just tried it's orange on my motherboard, but no effect, not working after sleep :(

Already tried, but I have Xcode error when on step Product/Build For/Profiling

Error msg:

"The run destination My Mac is not valid for Running the scheme "CodecCommander"

facing same issue with sound not playing after wake. I have  a asus h97i-plus i5 broadwell. 

I also tried the codecCommander ,but not sure I did it right....new here. 

got the xcode project to compile and build release, but it took a few steps

command B

left hand side hit the yellow triangle

hit the warning 

dialogue exposed that allowed me to update 

command B and it builds. 

I also changed target under build options linker section to 10.11

I still get some warnings now about depricated calls, but it is beyond my ability to resolve those.

Anyway, at that point I could build for profiling and get the release version of the kext. I placed it in S/L/E, rebuilt permissions and caches. Maybe this was wrong. First time trying this. Didn't work for me.

Sorry if any of this is not fully accurate. typing from memory at work. 

I'll look forward to watching. hoping one of you guys figures it out, because my system is rocking except for this no sound on wake.

cd ~/Desktop/
git clone https://github.com/Dolnor/EAPD-Codec-Commander.git
cd EAPD-Codec-Commander
make
cp -R build/Products/Release/CodecCommander.kext ../
Last login: Sat Oct 10 10:22:39 on console
Admirs-Mac-Pro:~ iadmir$ cd ~/Desktop/
Admirs-Mac-Pro:Desktop iadmir$ git clone https://github.com/Dolnor/EAPD-Codec-Commander.git
Cloning into 'EAPD-Codec-Commander'...
cd EAPD-Codec-Commander
make
cp -R build/Products/Release/CodecCommander.kext ../
remote: Counting objects: 936, done.
remote: Total 936 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 936
Receiving objects: 100% (936/936), 405.70 KiB | 169.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (589/589), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
Admirs-Mac-Pro:Desktop iadmir$ cd EAPD-Codec-Commander
Admirs-Mac-Pro:EAPD-Codec-Commander iadmir$ make
xcodebuild build  -scheme CodecCommander -configuration Debug
xcodebuild: error: Failed to build project CodecCommander with scheme CodecCommander.
	Reason: The run destination My Mac is not valid for Running the scheme 'CodecCommander'.
make: *** [all] Error 70
Admirs-Mac-Pro:EAPD-Codec-Commander iadmir$ cp -R build/Products/Release/CodecCommander.kext ../
cp: build/Products/Release/CodecCommander.kext: No such file or directory
Admirs-Mac-Pro:EAPD-Codec-Commander iadmir$ 

Hi  use ResetAudio tool, which resets automaticly the AppleHDA after wakeup = Audio available.  Working on Yosemite and now El Captain.

It does not change or make any of the AppleHDA patches (patch needed before that reset tool).

https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-10-09 um 09.52.40.jpg

That also not working for me, when I reset AppleHDA all my output devices missing...

Screen_Shot_2015_10_10_at_10_37_22.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Clover, after El Capitan installation audio didn't work and I install CloverALC110 script, after that audio working but didn't work after  wake from sleep.

My mobo: GA-H87N ALC 892, I also tried to copy CodecCommander.kext  to EFI/CLOVER/kexts but no changes.

Any solution?

Thanks

I tried again fix problem with CodecCommander.kext and seems it works! icon_e_biggrin.gif

CC didn't work on EFI/CLOVER/kexts, just install CodecCommander.kext with KextWizard on System partition System/Library/Extensions, rebuild cache and restart!

I tried again fix problem with CodecCommander.kext and seems it works! icon_e_biggrin.gif

CC didn't work on EFI/CLOVER/kexts, just install CodecCommander.kext with KextWizard on System partition System/Library/Extensions, rebuild cache and restart!

Have the same problem , just install codeccommander like exxpert  and all done .

• 2 weeks later...