DSDT for Battery Management and Truevision HD webcam on HP G6 2212SL (Yosemite)

TheBosZ

32 posts in this topic

No, same result. Now I have another issue. I tried to patch dsdt for brightness fix but now I cannot boot again. With Clover where do I have to put DSDT=no? I tried in boot options but is not working

Phew, I saved the day, I had a mavericks hard drive and using that one I managed to pur again on SSD the correct DSDT. But it's hard to believe that I cannot skip DSDTs under clover

No, same result. Now I have another issue. I tried to patch dsdt for brightness fix but now I cannot boot again. With Clover where do I have to put DSDT=no? I tried in boot options but is not working

Phew, I saved the day, I had a mavericks hard drive and using that one I managed to pur again on SSD the correct DSDT. But it's hard to believe that I cannot skip DSDTs under clover

You should have a Clover USB (without patched files) to use as a recovery USB. Usually, you simply use the same USB originally created for installation.

I have it, I need to update it with kext and working DSDT I have, thanks for suggestion

It is best to not have a DSDT on your USB. It should contain a config.plist that allows you to boot with native DSDT/SSDT...