iCloud/iMessage not Working (I've tried fixes)

iCloud Facetime iMessage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kenshin251

Kenshin251

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Good morning everyone,

I been trying to get my iCloud to work with little success. I tried all the fixes out there: EFI studio, Ethernet Built in, NVRAM module, etc. 

I also tried installing mountain lion but the same problem persists.

When I do try to login to iCloud I get "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud" message. 

I am able to login into the APP STORE (I downloaded apps) and iTunes without any issues.

When I do attempt to login into iMessage I input my credentials and it actually goes through, but two seconds after it logs me in iMessage goes "inactive" requiring me to input my password again. When I do input it again, it gives me trouble activating iMessage.

I am currently running 10.9 with just Audio, R9 270 Kext, and RealtekRTL81xx.kext version 0.0.90.
I made sure to update Chameleon and I can confirm my Ethernet is "en0" in system info 
I am using Chameleon pre made SMBIOS MacPro 3,1 and I randomized the Week of Manufacture and Unique Number

Besides the fact iCloud/iMessage is not working I have a fully functional system.

If I missed anything please do no hesitate to ask.

Allaп

Allaп

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,806 posts

Hi, and Welcome.

Here is not the correct area to post this doubt. Here is for Macintosh users.

For any questions about Hackintosh, please post here: Post-Installation

And, about your problem, read here: How to fix iCloud/iMessage/Facetime on your Hackintosh

donaldkepler

donaldkepler

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

You can try this.

Goto Settings. Scroll down to select messages

Select Caller ID

Select Preferences

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iCloud, Facetime, iMessage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy