Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:53 PM
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:14 PM
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:40 PM
Hi to all
Few weeks ago i bought a HP All In One 20", 1600x900. The main configuration is:
- AMD APU E1-1500 (dual core)
- ATI Radeon HD 7310 on board (shared memory)
- 4 GB DDR3
- Install on a USB Disk
A nice All io One PC with a cheap price. About 440 €
The pc have pre-installed windown 8.0
I'm a old hackintosh man. So I've started to "transform" thi AiO in a iMAC
So, begin the guide.
- In windows go on Niresh website and download the torrent for Mavericks 10.9 for Intel e AMD PCs
- Using utorrent (or another client) download the .dmg file (size 5.3 GB more o less)
- From "anywhere" download and install Transmac (can restore .dmg files on DVDs or USB sticks)
- Using Transmac, restore the downloaded .dmg on a USB stick (minimum 8 GB)
- In the bios, you must setup "NO" for locked/protect boot (you must allow unlocked/unprotect boot) and "Yes" for the use of the legacy supports (like USB that must be of "legacy type")
- Now restart the PC and select USB stick to boot. On th boot choose F8 to enter the option of the following point
- PAY ATTENTION. You MUST select this options "amd64 -v GraphicsEnabler=No" (fundamental is amd64, a script for 64 bit AMD CPUs, and GraphicsEnabler=No) If you have some problems on USB you can also use the option USBBusFix=Yes
- Follow the installation instructions. Use DiskUtility to select the HD where you want install Mavericks. If you select a connected USB drive you must use MBR partition (on USB, the GUID do not works. This on my PC)
- On the windows in which you can select the drive where install do not change the configuration "Customize button" proposed by Niresh DVD
- Finished the installation reboot the PC, select the drive where you have installed Mavericks.
- On chameleon windows you MUST use this options "-amd64 -v GraphicsEnabler=No"
Now, after the configuration you have a working 10.9 system on a AMD based PC.
The last important operations are to fix the various kext that don't work (Audio, Wifi/Network, Video/GPU). Normally the most complex job is for Video/GPU. Now I'm fighting with my ATI Radeon HD 7310.
USB and Audio, with standard Niresh installation, work out of box
delete all torrent_shi_t that interests no one. you make yourself unpopular. you write that you are a mature man, so
to your problem with:
SOUND + WIFI + Ethernet + GPU
first install SystemInfo on your main operating system, then launch the SystemInfo app tool,
then you make the evaluation as a picture and upload the picture,
then we can help you or post your question here http://www.insanelym...nel-irc/page-93
SystemInfo app tool
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users