Kernel Panic updating to 10.9.1 ! :(

carlosvel60

7 posts in this topic

Hi mates, I have just updated to 10.9.1 and when I have rebooted I get a kernel Panic :(. I think that the problem is the audio driver (voodoo 2.7.2).

Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my mother language, thanks!

Here is an alternative to constantly having to remove the native AppleHDA.kext after every update:

hi...

if you are using voodoo remember to remove appleHDA...

and repair permissions..

c.frio

I have accessed to the terminal and I have removed the appleHDA.kext into /S/L/E and I have repaired the permissions but not working... same error. 

Here is an alternative to constantly having to remove the native AppleHDA.kext after every update:

How to I install the AppleHDADisabler.kext through of terminal?

sudo cp -r -v ~/Downloads/AppleHDADisabler.kext /System/Library/Extensions/

But This command, I have to run it into terminal of the installation process, right?

EDIT:

Finally I have run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (only voodoo option) again in safe mode, then I repaired the permissions and all worked, thanks

But This command, I have to run it into terminal of the installation process, right?

EDIT:

Finally I have run ##### (only voodoo option) again in safe mode, then I repaired the permissions and all worked, thanks

The point I was making is that if you install the AppleHDADisabler.kext, you wouldn't have the same kext conflict resulting in kernel panic with the next software update.