Acer Aspire v5-571P - Activating Intel HD4000

Mr.KiLLeR

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

I finally managed to install Mac OS X using iATKOS ML2 on my acer aspire v5-571P

I am facing problem activating my Intel HD4000 , i cannot boot without GraphicsEnabler=No

I have installed Chameleon (Latest Version) which supports Intel HD4000 but when i boot it says set your  memory in bios to 32MB, 64MB or 96MB which is supported by Intel HD4000.

I cannot change the memory size in my bios setting .. Bios version is v2.03..

Please help .. :(

hello

if u find the right ig-platform-id it set the memory for the graphics

see the table with ig-platform-id..

ex:  ig-platform-id: 01660001, Stolen is FB RAM: 96MB, Pipes: 3, Ports: 4, FBMem: 3

good hack

hello

if u find the right ig-platform-id it set the memory for the graphics

see the table with ig-platform-id..

ex:  ig-platform-id: 01660001, Stolen is FB RAM: 96MB, Pipes: 3, Ports: 4, FBMem: 3

good hack

Where will i put this ???

No, you can just active the option. Also sound over Hdmi. The sound perhaps needs a hex edit of AppleintelFramebufferCapri.kext.

Have fun.

I just need the internal monitor to work i dont have external monitor .. 

what option to active ???

Under Cameleon options, Intel Capri AAPL, ig-platform-id, preferablely you should at first try 01660003 and then 01660004. If not one of the two matches, try the other ones.

Have fun.

sorry about that , if you can tell me how to add this in Chameleon boot list ??

i would really appreciate it

Just run the installer. You find there the option.

You can also edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist with this key in TextEdit.app, changing values til one matches from 0 to 9:

<key>IntelCapriFB</key>
    <string>3</string>

:)

Have fun.

Just run the installer. You find there the option.

You can also edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist with this key in TextEdit.app, changing values til one matches from 0 to 9:

<key>IntelCapriFB</key>

<string>3</string>

:)

Have fun.

I will try this and get back to you :)

after adding this in that file just boot with -v and check if that works ? right

• 6 months later...

hi guys I have acer v5 571pg 9814 I installed niresh mavericks 10.9.0 and I have double graphics card intel hd4000 and NVidia GeForce 710m, what I have to do to enable any one of those because just mention 64mb shared memory, if I activate graphicsenable=yes recognized the intel but at startup  said the bios doesn't support the card and shows intel  hd4000 64mb shared graphics