Niresh 12495 Can't use Internet [Help]

Grande Aprendiz

16 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I have a problem, after successfully installing the Niresh's ML 10.8.2 I have to configure the internet.

So I have options such as DHCP, IP etc.. And every time I select any of these options I get back to the home screen of account creation. The only way to get into the system is selecting the option: "I do not intend to use the internet" or something like that. So no internet for me.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Motherboard: P8H77M-le

Memory 2x 4GB DDR3 1330Mhz

Intel Core i7 3770 (ivy bridge)

Um, you don't only get one chance to enable your internet. :) Just do it after the initial setup thingy. It's actually common to not have working LAN on your first boot, it's a hackintosh NOT a Macintosh, so further "hacking" after the installation is usually required to get it working, among other things.....and yeah, providing info on your NIC is the only way to get any help

Hello everybody. I have a problem, after successfully installing the Niresh's ML 10.8.2 I have to configure the internet.

So I have options such as DHCP, IP etc.. And every time I select any of these options I get back to the home screen of account creation. The only way to get into the system is selecting the option: "I do not intend to use the internet" or something like that. So no internet for me.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Motherboard: P8H77M-le

Memory 2x 4GB DDR3 1330Mhz

Intel Core i7 3770 (ivy bridge)

install this

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/

Thanks guys! My LAN card is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Thanks but, should I try one for "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" or the RTL8111 will work too? And how do I install this Realtek RTL8111?

Use this one if u dont even know how to install kext.

http://bit.ly/pLlD13

Its like u ask what tires i need to buy for my car?

But dont even know what car u have,then seller see that u have bmw x3 and say u need that one for your car,but again u ask maybe i schould try car tiresand not that for bmw x3

Thank you very much, it is working now! But you know why my Hackintosh only shows 128mb of video ram? (my video card is a GTX 580 with 1.5gb) I need to install a kext?

using this app http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/257464-chameleon-wizard-utility-for-chameleon/

check what u have in graphics section.

and check what kext u have in system/library/extension and post names of them that begin with nv*

using this app http://www.insanelym...-for-chameleon/

check what u have in graphics section.

and check what kext u have in system/library/extension and post names of them that begin with nv*

Ok I have some kexts with "NV"

-NVDAGF100Hal.kext

-NVDAGK100Hal.kext

-NVDANV50Hal.kext

-NVDAResman.kext

-NVinject.kext

-NVSMU.kext

In Chameleon Wizard - you mean the session of graphs in org.chameleon.boot? If is, I have to say that there is nothing.

Ok I have some kexts with "NV"

-NVDAGF100Hal.kext

-NVDAGK100Hal.kext

-NVDANV50Hal.kext

-NVDAResman.kext

-NVinject.kext

-NVSMU.kext

In Chameleon Wizard - you mean the session of graphs in org.chameleon.boot? If is, I have to say that there is nothing.

Delete

-NVinject.kext

Reboot.

Make screen shot of chameleon wizard and post it.

U can use shift+command(windows logo key if u use pc keyboard)+4

I deleted NVinject.kext and now I can not see what pops up on my screen, no signal (after loading) What should I do now?

First try with.

boot with "-v GraphicsEnabler=No"

second try

"-v GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

If that will not work then try -v- x.

Its hard to help in your case since your hardware its working almost all OOB,but u used distro and didnt read what options to select for your hardware.

First try with.

boot with "-v GraphicsEnabler=No"

second try

"-v GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

If that will not work then try -v- x.

Its hard to help in your case since your hardware its working almost all OOB,but u used distro and didnt read what options to select for your hardware.

None of these commands worked, what should I do? Reinstall?

• Like 1

Man, just remove your nVidia card and use the intel HD4000: boot with -v -f npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=yes.

Once you get to the desktop, download retail nVidia drivers for 10.8.2 and run the package. Open disk utility and repair permissions. Then put you card back and boot with -v -f npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=yes.

All the best!

• Like 1