I have a strange problem with the new dictation feature in ML, as soon as I click on enable dictation, a dialog open that seems that the program is trying to connect and then nothing happens and I could wait for years. I checked already several things but now I dont know what I could do next.
1. I'm connected with the internet and the Appstore/iCloud is working properly
2. I checked the console and can see following error messages:
4/8/12 3:31:50.613 AM assistantd: <Error>: AceConnection - Couldn't read anything through read! the os lied to us ;_; 4/8/12 3:31:50.613 AM assistantd: <Warning>: Session - Failed loading/creating assistant Critical Error: Cannot create Assistant! elapsed time 0.000000 4/8/12 3:31:50.614 AM assistantd: <Error>: AceConnection - incomplete finish 4/8/12 3:31:51.615 AM assistantd: <Warning>: Session - Retrying after assistant failure 4/8/12 3:31:51.646 AM assistantd: <Error>: AceConnection - Attempting to send ace command before ace connection connected
3. I checked in my user /L/P directories and the files related to assistantd like com.apple.assistant.plist. It seems that this file is missing informations/is corrupt or something similar
4. I killed the process delete the files and then retried to enable dictation again, unfortunately without success, I got every time the same errors in console
5. I tried to create another user profile to enable dictation there, I got the same errors in console
6. I tried different Sound inputs (internal, and the one from my USB Headset) but got again the same result
Anybody an idea what I could try next ?