• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nick93

nick93

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I've used myHack to create a bootable Mountain Lion installer and installed it on my Lion drive without erasing it. Now I'm not able to boot up my Hackintosh. I just get:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: test
boot0: done

and after that it just stops. When I use the installer USB and select my first harddrive it does boot into Mountain Lion after removing VoodooHDA.kext. So it has nothing to do with the installation itself. I've tried to reinstall Chameleon several times, but that doesn't do the trick. To be precise when installing Lion I configured software RAID 0 using the installer.

Has anyone got a clue, because I would really love to be able to boot my machine without using a USB drive.

JamesLittler

JamesLittler

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
Try installing manually, I know chameleon can have problems with RAID and 4k sector discs.
You might just have to unmount the target drive/drives before installing.

igotjshoe

igotjshoe

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Same boat over here too.

CK Lee

CK Lee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Try using the chamelion installer command within myHack. It always gives me good result with no hiccup

kamaraju

kamaraju

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
If you have two hard drives, you need to select the one with chameleon installed as the 1st drive in the BIOS settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy