Theres no option to change SATA to AHCI

Attackofwow

71 posts in this topic

For Chameleon, try and use version r2401, it works perfectly for Yosemite. -f and -x flags are not usually supported with Chameleon under Yosemite (the cache is required) and render the system unbeatable. What you can do is boot with Clover, install Chameleon r2401, copy your DSDT/boot plist/SMBIOS plist to /Extra and any required kexts to /S/L/E. You then open up Terminal and enter the following commands prior to rebooting:

sudo chmod -R 755 /S/L/E

sudo chown -R 0:0 /S/L/E

sudo touch /S/L/E

sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

I followed this procedure but I still get the ERROR still waiting for root device

And even if I have installed Chamaleon over it when I turn on my computer the bootloader is still Clover

Carlocav,

You have a spare hard drive? You get maverick to your machine by myhack tool. When you are fimilar with the hack this, put it to Yosemite is not late.

The reaseon is Yosemite, Apple change on storage, kernel, kext is different than it used to be.

Maverick is more simple to work.

Carlocav,

You don't have much hack experience, when you do mix and match chameleon and clover, it is not nice to the machine because you don't know the trouble shoot it.

I show you a simple way to do it. Go and grap the chameleon bootloader and scrip from chris1111, make the installer, and the appleintelatapiix kext from my post into S/L/E ( thing for it to reconise the drive) then system go smooth.

After this one if you can't do, I can't help anymore.

Good luck.

Carlocav,

You don't have much hack experience, when you do mix and match chameleon and clover, it is not nice to the machine because you don't know the trouble shoot it.

I show you a simple way to do it. Go and grap the chameleon bootloader and scrip from chris1111, make the installer, and the appleintelatapiix kext from my post into S/L/E ( thing for it to reconise the drive) then system go smooth.

After this one if you can't do, I can't help anymore.

Good luck.

Thank you, I will try starting from 0 with Chamaleon following your advice.