Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello there!

I'm Ed, I'm from Spain and Scotland.

I'm new to this osx86 world but have been always involved with technology projects (mostly at electronics level).

In the last few days I booted my first hackintosh and it was pretty nice feeling seeing it working thanks to the guides and help found on this forum. Really enjoyed it!

Ed

Hi, my name is Luan Eduardo (a.k.a. Ludufre), I'm from Brazil (Yeah, too hot :().

I have three desktops and one ultrabook running almost perfectly, because the entire forum community!

Also now I want to contribute what I found in the last four years of hacktoshing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow geeks,

I'm an aspiring 3D artist hoping to build my first hackintosh later on this year. I've done quite a bit of research on the practice of PC building, and while installing OSX86 looks like a huge challenge, it's a challenge I definitely want to take on (although I'll probably do a double boot with Windows until the install is patched and stable). I've always liked Mac OS better than Windows for many reasons, but the only thing that annoys me about Apple computers is that you simply cannot upgrade the hardware. In an age when technology is improving at an alarming rate, this simply makes no sense, so I've taken it upon myself to build a custom rig. I'll be reading the forums and wiki till I'm blue in the face before asking any questions, so see you later.