Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi, nice people,i forgot,,i did this after posting,,no problem,,my name is Luis, i'm from Portugal, but not there anymore,, i speak portuguese, french, some inglish and some spanish, i can understand a little Italian too,lollll "almost perfect", i love music and Os,,all kind's, Mac, Linux , Windows and phones too,,lollllll ,,, i'm very happy because, thanks to someone one this webpage, that had give me a tip about how to install Mavericks. Now 6 days later, i'm enjoying my second macmachine,,yes, i've done already one with old laptop Dell D620 Intel Duo 2 Core 2.17GHz/2 Gb Ram/ Intel GM950( the same as GMA950), but, i had SL 10.6.8,,is running hyper cool for about 1 year, no bugs, no issues, now, i got Assus P5QKL-AM Intel Duo 2 Core 2.93GHz/4Gb Ram/NVidia 620GT( 1Gb ),, and i get Mavericks 10.9.1 running hyper cool, is fantastic. Note: I've done the easiest install i've ever done,,with mavericks,,all process, between create uninstall and install on Pc, would say about 50 minutes,,can't precise this, cause my motherboard is old,,,maybe, and if someone want's to know how i did it, probably i'll post complete guide, little thing, but, for now,,it's all,,peace and thanks,,

P.s. - I'll leave this screenshots to you guys,,you can see some f specifications and even my usb install mavericks 10.9post-1307585-0-61650200-1393507476_thumb.pngpost-1307585-0-40014200-1393507517_thumb.pngpost-1307585-0-07655100-1393507709_thumb.png.1

Hello,

my name is Robert Im russian from Germany and i don't want to have windows anymore. I used google for reading and learning building a hackintosh and found a lot on this forum very usefull. I hope with your help i'll get my hackintosh working. Maybe in a few years i can explain a few problems and how to fix them. I'm surprised that I found this forum and I'm going to learn more about hackintoshing. It's fantastic to work together in a large community with capable developers. 

• Like 1

HELLO TO ALL USERS TO INSANELYMAC!!! I have the following problem: "ERROR: no boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed" tihis happens after i installed the iATKOS ML3U, (I installed it from the usb without the UEFI enabled, otherwise it gave me an error type violation...) the fact is that by inserting the usb with a copy of iATKOS ML3U with UEFI disabled, I read the hard disk and from there I do leave, practically part of the system is installed, but only with the usb... Thanks!!!

akg3.jpg

jdhc.png

HELLO TO ALL USERS TO INSANELYMAC!!! I have the following problem: "ERROR: no boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed" tihis happens after i installed the iATKOS ML3U, (I installed it from the usb without the UEFI enabled, otherwise it gave me an error type violation...) the fact is that by inserting the usb with a copy of iATKOS ML3U with UEFI disabled, I read the hard disk and from there I do leave, practically part of the system is installed, but only with the usb... Thanks!!!

Welcome, open a topic in Italian section; describe your hardware.

You can boot in UEFI mode, but you should disable secure boot in bios

• Like 1

HI Carbo178 ^^ can you explain why you use (again)? Have you saw me before?

You have 111 active post, I have seen in the past few topics so you're not a new user.

For this I used the term (again), thinking that you had already presented previously

Is the first time you present yourself to the community?

Sorry for my english

You have 111 active post, I have seen in the past few topics so you're not a new user.

For this I used the term (again), thinking that you had already presented previously

Is the first time you present yourself to the community?

Sorry for my english

I see. before this, i have this account but not active... But now, i met a problem about clover so i ask for help at here :)

Hi, I'm David. I've been working with Windows for a number of years, and consider it my primary OS, but some time spent with OSX has really given me a whole new appreciation for the OS. I'll be asking a lot of questions on the forums here, so please take care of me :D

-David (MaroonR)

Well I have been a member a long time; so it's about time to say hello....

Yes I am one of the seemingly rare female techies.  I have retired from active service in IT, but maintain my hobby (just about anything geeky).

Fell on harder times (Illness) and the lovely Mac's had to go, and so I am back to running OSX on a PC.

Just finished getting mine up to spec and its running ok so far.

Attached is my spec.

Happily running 100% UEFI/GPT on all disks :)

see you all around 

- Rachel 

post-220200-0-04476400-1394090043_thumb.png

Hi guys.

I am a new user this fórum, came here after searching for hackintosh builds in the web.

I have some experience with hackintoshs, first in SL and then in Mavericks. After having so much help I felt I needed to participate more in the community.

See you all!

• Like 1

Hello everyone!  On Newegg now ordering my parts for my first Hack.  Very excited to get underway with Clover.  As a new user I might need help, so I'm sure some of you will be seeing me out there.  

BIG Thanks to everyone on this site that has been contributing way before my time, laying the groundwork so I and many others can have what we want/need without having to submit to Apple's rules.  

- Danny