• Please log in to reply
3151 replies to this topic

gabedamien

gabedamien

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Math, art (photography, drawing, typography & calligraphy), medicine, Japanese arms & ar...
Hello all, first post here on InsanelyMac. I’ll be trying my hand at a Hackintosh build (my first build of any kind) this fall!

siinii

siinii

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone!

About two weeks ago I got FED UP with Windoze and have since migrated to OS X and Linux. Looking forward to learning about the Mac OS and I'm hoping that in the future I can help out.

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Welcome siinii :)

ernmin

ernmin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Computer
Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum. I just tried once to install iAtkos S3 V2 several years ago. I don't know much about Macs so I've wanted to learn more about Hackintosh. Looking forward to learning about Hackintosh and perhaps helping others in the future!

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Welcome ernmin!
You can find all you wish here! Don't forget to read the forum rules, it's very important! Rules

good luck! :)

archerz

archerz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all! Im new to this forum but have had an account for abit now just geting back in to making hackintosh's agin :) just got my G5 case in the post and cant wait to start moding it :P

LightBaron

LightBaron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all! I'm LightBaron, i'm from Italy and i hope that my laptop hp g62 - 140 EL become an Hackintosh! Amazing forum,

Bye! :D

jimmshell

jimmshell

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Music&Sound
  • Hi Everyone, My name is Jim, I'm new to this forum. I used to use MacBook Pro a1260 for almost 4 years to do some Voice Over in my home studio,but now it does sit in my bottom drawer (dead logic board). I'm disapointed in apple. I find verry interesting to pick some bits and pieces and to assembly my wonder Hac... for VO, i Want to run Pro Tools with my RME Fireface800

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Supervisors
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

• Hi Everyone, My name is Jim, I'm new to this forum. I used to use MacBook Pro a1260 for almost 4 years to do some Voice Over in my home studio,but now it does sit in my bottom drawer (dead logic board). I'm disapointed in apple. I find verry interesting to pick some bits and pieces and to assembly my wonder Hac... for VO, i Want to run Pro Tools with my RME Fireface800

Welcome Jim. Have you looked into replacing logic board? Here's a used one for $259.00 http://www.ebay.com/...3#ht_4650wt_986 if that's not something you want to do, you could at least repurpose your wifi card from it to have native wifi on whatever you build. Welcome and Good Luck!

Frauz

Frauz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello my name is Frauz, i'm italian and i'd like to install lion on my pc

dnld

dnld

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello every body. I am new to this forum & I am from India. I love photography, so for post processing need photo editing software. So trying to install Mac OS in my present Intel base desktop, as Mac OS is much stable than Windows.

Thanking you,
Dnld.

tomcambs

tomcambs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i'm tom, and i'm here to see if i can get the piece of plastic with a cable sticking out of it that you can plug in to an electrical socket (known to some as a compaq 6720s laptop ) to run osx. i'll then be able to annoy the hell out of my neighbour who owns an actual mac laptop. first, i need to put a new cpu in the plastic thing, and that's not going so well. i think i've bust the fan to motherboard connector.

Attached Files

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Welcome :)

hackn00b

hackn00b

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all
I'm complete noob when it comes to wrangling computers but hoping to learn lots from here

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,682 posts
Posted Image

asus_sid

asus_sid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi my name is SIddharth. I had successfully installed osx lion on my acer aspire 6920g
Now planning to do the same on my asus n56vz

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Welcome SIddharth :D

Marta Reis

Marta Reis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:video editing, photography, color grading
I'm here to introduce my self. My name is Marta and I'm from Portugal.
I recently sold my 8 Core Mac Pro and I'll attemp to build my first hackintosh.
I'm reading carefully all the info and tips here on OSx86.
I hope I can count with your support. ;)

Cheers,

Marta

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,534 posts
Welcome Marta :)

mrnico1977

mrnico1977

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hi I'm Nico

I've been a member for a short time and really using the forum to help me search and get information on my latest OSX project. I (in the past) have messed about with an OSX86 project on an old hp desktop and managed to get Leopard installed which in turn got me addicted to the world of Macs and video editing etc... as a result an upgrade was required so I've recently completed (still needs some tidying of cables!) a build of an HP XW4600 into a Power Mac G5 Case running Lion perfectly (only in 32bit with the Nvidia graphics card for now) all thanks to information I found here (didnt even need to post to get help! - search is my friend :-) ). Next project is converting a dual quad core processor HP XW6400 with 24gb of ram into a G5 case (not an easy task as the internals are huge!!) PC and Mac G5 case on the way!

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll be active on the forum when I get the time!

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy