• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

klouds1292

klouds1292

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I think you can burn the install disc into a dvd-r disk, and then boot with ##### for Lion you can find on www.tonymacx86.com

Swag Dog

Swag Dog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Thanks! Will try :thumbsup_anim:

fluxo

fluxo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Hy to all,

Big Up to Appleworm

i have a HP DV6-6198sp

i´ve installed AppleWorm´s OS LION DMG with sucess.

My reports is:

wi-fi don´t work, bought a sitecom X1 mini USB wi-fi with OSX support link: http://www.sitecom.c...r-150n-x1/p/826

Hard Drive Boot=0 error (diskiutil list/fdisk /dev/disk0 don´t work) - Bought a mini USB 8gb and restore appleworm dmg on it for booting my hard drive.

Sound - Sometimes dosen´t work. sometimes it does. any solution??

Scramble screen - do i need to find in windows mode my EDID ID and use the screenX to fix it??

6770M - Any news regarding this?? i know chimera 1.7 has the 6770m ktext inside but why dont´work on ours HP?

best regards

fluxo

fluxo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Brightness and volume keys are working.
I don' t know if the card reader works and USB3 can works with PXHCD.kext.
Sleep, ATI, SpeedStep and Turbo boost don' t works.
At this moment i need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext with my DSDT.

hi, PXHCD.ktext don´t work, When i plug a USB in the USB3 the system Stops. any Sollution? Cheers

Swag Dog

Swag Dog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

I think you can burn the install disc into a dvd-r disk, and then boot with ##### for Lion you can find on www.tonymacx86.com

Dude I booted on the Chameleon dvd, I came on the Chameleon screen then i removed the disc and put in the Appleworm's dvd then I hit F5, The disc will not display in the menu to select, so far I haven't even got OSX to boot :'(. And if i just put in the appleworm dvd before pressing F5 and then select the dvd that was already there in the list (chameleon) then it will load some files for like 1 second and then my lappy will just reboot :'(. Any thoughts? and Thanks! :D

gabrielepizza2010

gabrielepizza2010

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hi everybody,
my laptop is HP dv6-6020el:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

WiFI: Broadcom 4313 802.11b/g/n [14E4-4727] [NoDB]

Video: Radeon ™ HD 6490M 1GB + Intel® HD Graphics 3000 512MB

Lan: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

USB 3.0: Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller [1033-0194] [NoDB]

Audio: IDT 92HD81B1X

could somebody help me editing my dsdt? In the attached file there are the dsdt from my pc and the one edited by Appleworm and an info file extracted from everest.

Actually i have only Lan, USB and Intel HD3000 working (No audio, no wireless, no webcam).

Thanks!

Attached Files

yurchik92

yurchik92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
i have hp dv7-6100
have install this mac os but cant boot onfrom hdd and from usb, tried all flags that i know but it doesnt works
how can i boot?

yurchik92

yurchik92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
can boot with -x flag but after logo there goes black screen
how can i fix this?

Swag Dog

Swag Dog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hey guys i still didnt get to the installer yet but atleast i got to chameleon and the prompt
when i put in -v and -x or just -v or all the combos that I know it just ends up with "Still waiting for root device"
Ive seen its a common problem but im not sure how to fix it. Any help at all would be highly appreciated :)

LesGaR

LesGaR

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
The Appleworm installer is buggy. But don't worry is very easy to fix. The problem is in the file com.Boot.plist is deprecated You need rename it to org.chameleon.Boot.plist and edit this file depends your hardware. Post your hardware from Windows whith AidaX64 2.0 (shareware versión works).REMEMBER post only HARDWARE report, and I try to reply whith solution.

I have dv6-6151es and use Lion full time and work 100% stable. Only not work USB 3.0, card reader and ATI (chimera bootloader support this card, Only need all users contact whith chimera developers and give the product-id and subvendor-id for support You card in the next update). Rest of hardware works fine and my Lion versión is lastest (10.7.2).
Sorry for my english, Im spanish.
And remember I not a developer, I only try diferent solutions from diferents forums and check if work or not work. If not work I try to adjust to work. ALL CREDITS FOR THE DEVELOPERS, this people work hard for give us a beautiful present, Lion on our computer. Thank You developers.

Neo_01

Neo_01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Sorry but in your notebook USB 3.0 works fine?

fluxo

fluxo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Sorry but in your notebook USB 3.0 works fine?

hy Neo_01, how did you get USB 3.0 to work?? best regards

Neo_01

Neo_01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Sorry probably you don't understand I ask if the USB 3.0 orks fine because in my laptop it seems that works but when I plug in the USB3 port any USB key or external hard disk the system frize and I have to reset and restart.

fluxo

fluxo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Sorry probably you don't understand I ask if the USB 3.0 orks fine because in my laptop it seems that works but when I plug in the USB3 port any USB key or external hard disk the system frize and I have to reset and restart.

ok, mine also frezes when i plug any usb device. Any sollutions? thanks in advance

gabrielepizza2010

gabrielepizza2010

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

ok, mine also frezes when i plug any usb device. Any sollutions? thanks in advance

Same problem... SuperSpeedBUS showed in sys info but OS freeze when i plug any device in...

clovs

clovs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey AppleWorm,

take that for updates. It's for
Install Lion on a Mbr partition, not GUID partition (but journalised) by Nawcom's

Nawcom's MBR patch pkg

just replace the following files in your USB.
Now, i have my original Hp win7 with OsX.

PS: do you have the bluetooth?

mosamjc

mosamjc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Greetings fellow masochists. I just wanted to share a little gift with everyone-- working USB 3.0 ports on the left side of your machine. The kext can be found here.

Believe it or not, this is actually version 1.0.1 of the PXHCD.kext that debuted on ##### 2.5(or so). It was particularly difficult to track down but it does in fact work. I don't have any USB 3.0 peripherals to test it with, but it's worked with all USB 2.0 peripherals that I've thrown at it. Functions nearly perfects except that it unmounts connected peripherals on sleep, requiring you to occasionally have to remove a usb drive and plug it back in in order to reconnect it. My bluetooth module reconnects by itself, which is good enough for me right now.

I will continue to investigate why this version works but the newer ones included on ##### do not, but I invite AppleWork and all the other bright minds of the forum to assist me. I hope this news made your day a little better because it certainly rocked mine. Enjoy.

mosamjc

mosamjc

mosamjc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Turns out I stumbled onto something without realizing until just a little while ago. I thought getting the USB 3.0 working was the result of that kext, but it turns out I was attributing the success to the wrong thing. I originally installed the 1.0.1 version friday afternoon 5 minutes before 4:00 when I got off work, restarted my machine, then got a call. After getting off the call and realizing that I was finally off work, I packed up my laptop and headed home without seeing if it worked. To make a long story short-- turns out the 1.0.1 PXHCD.kext was just a false positive, but what activates the PXHCD.kext -- be it 1.0.1 or the latest (and far better 1.0.8 in #####)-- is putting your machine to sleep when disconnected from AC, waking it back up, and then trying your USB peripherals. From that point on they should work whether you are on AC or battery.

So to reiterate-- install the latest PXHCD.kext off ##### 3.10, restart your machine, then put it sleep when disconnected from AC. After you wake up your machine you'll be ready to use whatever USB device you want in your USB 3.0 ports.

Neo_01

Neo_01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Whit my notebook DV6-6099el I have also problems whit:
- WIFI (but I thik that I have to replace the WIFI card whit one MAC compatible)
- Internal memory card reader
- battery status detection
someone could please help me??
Thaks in advice

klouds1292

klouds1292

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

The Appleworm installer is buggy. But don't worry is very easy to fix. The problem is in the file com.Boot.plist is deprecated You need rename it to org.chameleon.Boot.plist and edit this file depends your hardware. Post your hardware from Windows whith AidaX64 2.0 (shareware versión works).REMEMBER post only HARDWARE report, and I try to reply whith solution.

I have dv6-6151es and use Lion full time and work 100% stable. Only not work USB 3.0, card reader and ATI (chimera bootloader support this card, Only need all users contact whith chimera developers and give the product-id and subvendor-id for support You card in the next update). Rest of hardware works fine and my Lion versión is lastest (10.7.2).
Sorry for my english, Im spanish.
And remember I not a developer, I only try diferent solutions from diferents forums and check if work or not work. If not work I try to adjust to work. ALL CREDITS FOR THE DEVELOPERS, this people work hard for give us a beautiful present, Lion on our computer. Thank You developers.

@LesGaR yo tengo éste mismo portátil (dv6-6151es) y me estoy volviendo loco. Me podrias pasar tu DSDT o decirme que flags utilizas para bootear? Y si pudieras pasarme los kext y todo lo necesario... Yo lo tengo instalado con el uniboot peto es muy inestable y da kernel panics a saco.

Si pudieras darme la informacion necesaria para instalarlo seria increible.

Muchas gracias de antemano!

Por cierto, mi correo es nothingbuttumbleweed@gmail.com por si acaso

Mil gracias!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy