The Faces of InsanelyMac

Technobob

134 posts in this topic

Wow nice to see ppl actually posting pics in here

NOTE: I dont normally look so stupid, I am just too lazy to take a better picture and I cant find one on my comp. Maybe when I get my iMac, which I hope is soon, i will take a mugshot with the iSight. I am waiting for the newer models

Edited by Unstable Connection

I'll see if I can find an acceptable photo of myself to up. I think I can find one without the stash box and papers like ;) Technobob has in his.

That's not my stash box on the table I use it for rolling my smokes, if you look on top of my AV rack you will see a tin of tobacco. The rolling papers are there because sometimes I roll a cigarette by hand instead of the machine. My stash box is in the photo but I'm not saying where :(

It is true, in a sense. In a forum people can imagine you in all sort of ways. But if you reveal your age and post a recent pic then all the magic is gone.

If want to see some magic than i go to the movies or to see David Blane ,

i guess its true some of the idealization will be lost but, here i want to see normal people, its not like you where Spiderman and you where revealing your secret identity.Dont mean to contradict you but thats the way i think. ;) .

Saludos.

Edited by Zealot

Another random one of me:

0722061709.jpg

Off-topic: My {censored} List

1. rescbr - for trying to (allegedly) steal my source code.
  2. -
  3. scart - for annoying the living {censored} out of me with unneeded questions.
  4. bwhsh8r - can't remember why

Trying to remember 2.

EDIT: scart is now #3

you just made my friends list

Nope try again :) I will give you a hint click click :P

i think your stash must be in safety box behind the Star trek poster.And i have very good instinct to find stash.

Zealot

i think its the drawer on the thing the laptop is on

i think your stash must be in safety box behind the Star trek poster.And i have very good instinct to find stash.

Zealot

The white container next to the phone or the thing in the side of the cushion :)

Your all wrong I will give another hint, It was once an electronic device

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bikedude880
Nice pic Hecker.

And what are you smoking? ;) since you are in Amsterdam i have to ask.

Click on the pic and you will find out. Personally I know what it is just from the way it's burning XD

@bikedude880 + Zealot

That my friends, is (or was, really) a genuine Jamaican "candy stick". The coffee shop I got it from is to my right.

It was a really nice little corner pub covered in foreign paper money (I mean literally! The bills were glued together and hanging from the counter ceiling like flags) and two sweet caribbean ladies attended the place. I didn't take a picture of it since I was too busy "breathing" the fresh air (that's where I got the idea for the picture).

I remember dragging my crew like 2 miles through the city of Amsterdam looking for a Burger King afterwards, hehe. Good times.

hecker

Edited by hecker

Click on the pic and you will find out. Personally I know what it is just from the way it's burning XD

yeah, i know .Its just i didnt want to assume anything.

saludos