182 replies to this topic

Marovincian

Marovincian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a couple of requests:

1) Could a G74 user post a working dsdt for me? After reading through this entire topic, I'm not sure where to get a copy that has all of the fixes that have been worked through over time. I've requested a patch on http://olarila.com but my post has been ignored there.

2) Have any of you gotten the trackpad preference pane to work? My trackpad is working, but I can't configure it via the preference pane to disable it while typing or "tap clicking".

Are the links in the first post pointing to the most up to date files now? If not, this would probably be a great help going forward.

A big thanks to everyone who has participated in getting these models up and running in Lion! Your efforts and willingness to share are appreciated!

fez lightning

fez lightning

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys.

First of all, thanks for the help getting this setup, it was going really well.

I installed without problem and then used only necessary kexts (realtek so I could get network access) at first before going crazy. I got the nvidia drivers working and everything, but when I installed the rest of the kexts from your package, I can no longer boot. I get a kernel panic as soon as the login screen comes up.

It says "panic(cpu 6 caller) ...etc..

I assume it's as a result of some of the kexts I installed, so is there a way to uninstall them temporarily so I can boot up? Thanks for the reply in advance.

manmal

manmal

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

hello, did anyone updated to 10.7.5 ?

Is it possible to have an updated package with all necessary files for lion installation(extra,dsdt,ssdt,smbios,kexts,etc) and an updated guide for lion? I saw the "updated" MLion thread, but i am requesting Lion help(10.7.4 and 10.7.5).

Thanks!

Mal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy