Bumpin this for any progress ;)

By the way, what is bumpin?

Khaled Magdy

Khaled Magdy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
When a thread starts to fall on the home forum view because no one is posting in it, less people see it, so by posting in it, it goes back up to the top, but you just cant post an empty post in the thread, so you say that you're bumping the thread in your post. :rolleyes:

jlp

jlp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Hi,

I was hoping someone can help me with my display problem. i recently converted my toshiba r835-p70 laptop to a hackintosh. i believe my max resolution on (from windows) is 1378x766. the one problem i'm currently having is that i can't use the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext because the only output i get is through my hdmi ouput. to boot OSX, i removed the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB from S/L/E to be able to get my internal display to come up.

i've tried all the suggested things with the exception of manually adding the EDID. The problem is that i downloaded the windows utility to get the EDID on my laptop and run it but the raw EDID i get are all 0x00s. Also, when i boot up with the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext, it looks like OSX is using the default display for my laptop display.

can someone please help me figure out how to get my laptop display to work using the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB kext? any help is appreciated. thx so much!

this is my system:

Toshiba Portege R835-P70 with i5 2410m/OSX 10.7.1

I've got the same laptop as do many others. We've not had any luck yet getting the lvds to work with the frame buffer. How have you been doing?

BlackMagick

BlackMagick

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
possible that you can not in any way, it will work 100% is damn intel hd?

interprice

interprice

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

...Just a clean install, removed the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and it worked.

I only had to remove the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext, otherwise it would hang on the Apple logo
with the mouse enabled that i can move....Is there a way to see whats causing this 'freeze', I do boot with -v?

With kexstat i only see one kext loaded...AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.

Hi,
I have a HP EliteBook 8460P with Intel HD3000 (dev.ID 0x0126).
How I can AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext? It seems that this kext is not load from the system (10.6.6).
Could you help me, please? I'm very novice!!!
Thanks a lot!

LowRidinCrew

LowRidinCrew

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
I have to figure this out for the 5700HD Series -.-

zhar

zhar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
i have a notebook "Acer Asphire 4740"
and try this method on snow leopard 10.6.3 and Lion 10.7.2
but i got this :

Internal Monitor :
is it "cosmetic change"?????
Posted Image

external monitor :
Posted Image

still can get native resolution("1366x768").. T_T

Fiox89

Fiox89

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 4,518 posts
  • Interests:Informatica, Motori...e Donne! :D

is it "cosmetic change"?????

Yes, only this

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
Hi! I have an Intel Core i3 350m processor (see the signature for more techincal specification of my Notebook PC) and i want to enable QE/CI and the native resolution of my monitor (1366x768). Can someone help me with the procedure written by manor?
Thanks in advance,
giofrida

mehdymehdy

mehdymehdy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
http://www.osx86.net...ks_in_lion.html

these are kexts from mountain lion i had much better acceleration with them. manor's way did give some acceleration but not much help. so guys try these because in each laptop there is different results. also manor gets resolution because his lcd monitor and graphic card are working better with each others . anyway try these and i hope it will give you better results.

oh by the way, intelhdgraphicgadriver never worked before but now it works but the problem i have is as soon as i drag a window or scroll i get lots of lines. so i'm hopping that mountain lion has some good stuff for our cards. thanks

memey

memey

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

http://www.osx86.net...ks_in_lion.html

these are kexts from mountain lion i had much better acceleration with them. manor's way did give some acceleration but not much help. so guys try these because in each laptop there is different results. also manor gets resolution because his lcd monitor and graphic card are working better with each others . anyway try these and i hope it will give you better results.

oh by the way, intelhdgraphicgadriver never worked before but now it works but the problem i have is as soon as i drag a window or scroll i get lots of lines. so i'm hopping that mountain lion has some good stuff for our cards. thanks

Hi there, thanks for sharing. Did you get native resolution?

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
I tried to install these kexts but are worse than manor's kexts (for Launchpad lag fix). And maybe OS X doesn't boot up with these new kexts. This is my feedback! (see my signature for hardware components!)
Bye!

BlackMagick

BlackMagick

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
nothing you can not get qe/ci sull'i3 350m with intel hd 5700 .. without qe/ci pointless to use mac.

I hope that the solution 100% working not too late to get ... a way to work there, you just have to find out .. I every day do some testing, but unfortunately without results. Hello

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

nothing you can not get qe/ci sull'i3 350m with intel hd 5700 .. without qe/ci pointless to use mac.

I hope that the solution 100% working not too late to get ... a way to work there, you just have to find out .. I every day do some testing, but unfortunately without results. Hello

Potresti dirmi in italiano la frase che hai scritto?
Grazie,
-giofrida

BlackMagick

BlackMagick

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Ho detto che non è ancora possibile avere la intel hd 5700 funzionante al 100% e che è inutile usare il mac senza qe/ci e spero che la soluzione definitiva arriva presto.

Cmq volevo chiedere... Io ho l'olivetti i3 s1500... sapete che scheda intel HD monta questo notebook?

Mi spiace tanto che solo per colpa della intel, non posso usare il sistema operativo della mela, xchè gira una bomba.

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Ho detto che non è ancora possibile avere la intel hd 5700 funzionante al 100% e che è inutile usare il mac senza qe/ci e spero che la soluzione definitiva arriva presto.

Cmq volevo chiedere... Io ho l'olivetti i3 s1500... sapete che scheda intel HD monta questo notebook?

Mi spiace tanto che solo per colpa della intel, non posso usare il sistema operativo della mela, xchè gira una bomba.

Il tuo notebook monta un i3-330m, il che vuoldire HD Graphics (GMA 5700).
Vedi le specifiche qui: http://www.olivetti....id=360&iid=1056 (clicca su 'Specifiche Tecniche'!)

ah, una cosa: è normale che quando utilizzo il mac la batteria duri un terzo della durata su seven?

manor

manor

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
Intel HD Graphics for 10.8 support
This kexts also support via nvidia kexts.
Install this kexts via kext wizad.also add string device properties to chameleon.boot.plist .
restart -v thatit. natit and string bestfor this me-ed.
sorry for i delete and edit my old post.

Attached Files

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
And do these kexts work in Lion 10.7.3?

However, thank you manor.

manor

manor

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

And do these kexts work in Lion 10.7.3?

However, thank you manor.

10.6/10.7
my natit and string support 10.6/10.7/10.8
you have to edit to your kexts device ids intel and nv kexts like those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy