Regi Yassin

Regi Yassin

Who am I ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Snow is excellent...
in other partition go to install Lion

im sorry, im busy right now, just follow the video exactly, and you will understand how to install snow to your hack,

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

im sorry, im busy right now, just follow the video exactly, and you will understand how to install snow to your hack,

OK EVEN FOR LION!!!!
Now install kexts audio... God save me...
A question: if burn the files in usb (boot Lion) pen on cd's, run with cd? Or insert only the usb pen for boot?
Tank's in advance (mighty Regae)

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

OK EVEN FOR LION!!!!
Now install kexts audio... God save me...
A question: if burn the files in usb (boot Lion) pen on cd's, run with cd? Or insert only the usb pen for boot?
Tank's in advance (mighty Regae)

ARRGHHHHHH!!
Kernel Panic if go to install Audio kext
Upload kext?

Kimball098

Kimball098

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Sorry for the random question but I have a p8p67 EVO and I have been having troubles with this board. I can't find a guide for the EVO can anyone recommend a solution? I have used the deluxe guide and it works somewhat but I still have small issues.

Thanks in advance for your help!

My Build is below

P8P67 EVO REV 3 B3 Revision
Diamond Radeon HD 6870
Patriot 16gb DDR3
WD 1tb 7200rpm

Tizzy

Tizzy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
using your method is the farthest ive ever gotten, the only part im stuck on is updating to 1.6.8, i download the 1.6.8 1.1 combo and when i try to run it on SL it says its corrupt for some reason, i dont know if its the one from Apple or what

any ideas where an alternate place to download would be?

thanks

danzakk

danzakk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
regae Thank you for very good job. But not working audio and e-sata external drive on 10.6.8.

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

regae Thank you for very good job. But not working audio and e-sata external drive on 10.6.8.

Help me?
My audio not work...
Tank's in advance

Regi Yassin

Regi Yassin

Who am I ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

using your method is the farthest ive ever gotten, the only part im stuck on is updating to 1.6.8, i download the 1.6.8 1.1 combo and when i try to run it on SL it says its corrupt for some reason, i dont know if its the one from Apple or what

any ideas where an alternate place to download would be?

thanks

just redownload it again, or download 10.6.8 1.0 not 1.1, do an updates to 1.1 via software update.

do you have deluxe mobo or not? if you are using deluxe mobo, just install #####, select alc8xxhda applehda rollback, and hda889enabler, you should get working audio

Help me?
My audio not work...
Tank's in advance

ur mobo is evo, isnt it?
what is your codec then?

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
;) My MoBo is ASUS EVO 3B, codec? 889 audio
Problem with kext ALC8xx

langrisser

langrisser

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello Regae

Thanks a lot for your guide, its simple but also efficient. I manage to install everything following your guide, full graphics accelaration and everything but DVD player wont start. Also programs like geekbench crash before starting too. I use retail dvd install but it never completes, meaning it automatically reboots when the installation its around 80%. I boot with the ragae cd and it boots to osx fine, i use the helpers to do before>update>after without a problem, but sure if the initial install not finishing is the cause that dvd player/geekbench are not working

Thanks in advance

ASUS P8P67 rev 3.1
ATI radeon HD 5770 1g
4gb Corsair xmd 1600mhz
ASUS sata drive
320gb sata maxtor HDD

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
Regae, you create miracle, my mobo is a Asus P8p67 Evo b3, any idea for kext? Alc8xx crash my pc's. Applehda, no problem, hdaenabler no problem.
[RESOLVED] I've installed kext for 892, my ID is 892...sorry Regae

qhplar

qhplar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Regae,

WOW! Works just as advertised. Thank you so much for making this EASY!

I'm having one issue, my MAC Steam games won't run. Steam begins to run the program, but the games screen never comes up. Some low rez games seem to work, like braid, but Left for Dead 2 and Portal so far I can't get to load. Seems like graphics issue maybe. I'm running an ATI 6870 card that seems to work fine except for some Steam. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Ralph

Regi Yassin

Regi Yassin

Who am I ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Hello Regae

Thanks a lot for your guide, its simple but also efficient. I manage to install everything following your guide, full graphics accelaration and everything but DVD player wont start. Also programs like geekbench crash before starting too. I use retail dvd install but it never completes, meaning it automatically reboots when the installation its around 80%. I boot with the ragae cd and it boots to osx fine, i use the helpers to do before>update>after without a problem, but sure if the initial install not finishing is the cause that dvd player/geekbench are not working

Thanks in advance

ASUS P8P67 rev 3.1
ATI radeon HD 5770 1g
4gb Corsair xmd 1600mhz
ASUS sata drive
320gb sata maxtor HDD

try to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes first, if it works, its ok, but if its not,
try to find out what is your framebuffer, but if you already know, use GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=YOURS

Regae, you create miracle, my mobo is a Asus P8p67 Evo b3, any idea for kext? Alc8xx crash my pc's. Applehda, no problem, hdaenabler no problem.
[RESOLVED] I've installed kext for 892, my ID is 892...sorry Regae

its ok, my codec is 889, so if you followed my guide, it will different for your audio setup

Regae,

WOW! Works just as advertised. Thank you so much for making this EASY!

I'm having one issue, my MAC Steam games won't run. Steam begins to run the program, but the games screen never comes up. Some low rez games seem to work, like braid, but Left for Dead 2 and Portal so far I can't get to load. Seems like graphics issue maybe. I'm running an ATI 6870 card that seems to work fine except for some Steam. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Ralph

hhmm,, i have no idea, i never tested with steam, i cant help you with this, sorry, maybe you can try to ask to ^Andy^

danzakk

danzakk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

j
do you have deluxe mobo or not? if you are using deluxe mobo, just install #####, select alc8xxhda applehda rollback, and hda889enabler, you should get working audio

Super. Audio already working. How about e-sata external drive?

luciuxx63

luciuxx63

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

try to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes first, if it works, its ok, but if its not,
try to find out what is your framebuffer, but if you already know, use GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=YOURS

its ok, my codec is 889, so if you followed my guide, it will different for your audio setup

hhmm,, i have no idea, i never tested with steam, i cant help you with this, sorry, maybe you can try to ask to ^Andy^

Regae,
any idea for bluetooth, now?
Tank's

Regi Yassin

Regi Yassin

Who am I ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Super. Audio already working. How about e-sata external drive?

you have to use DSDT.aml with patched for eSATA, you can try to search in this forum or tonymac

Regae,
any idea for bluetooth, now?
Tank's

try this http://www.mediafire...c05s9j2p956et0m
run as root,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy