• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

avamacx

avamacx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello, I’m thinking about upgrade my Mac computer and I want to be able to convert my multi-track HD video (mkv format) to my iPad. Can I do this? Do I need some converting tool cauz I found my iPad can’t play mkv video? Will I lose the HD quality? What should I do if I want to keep the HD quality? Is there special software I need?

PS. Any solution choose audio language track for the multi-track HD video? I guess I've become out of the tech loop in the past ten years and technology has passed me by. Please help.

sissy77

sissy77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello, I’m thinking about upgrade my Mac computer and I want to be able to convert my multi-track HD video (mkv format) to my iPad. Can I do this? Do I need some converting tool cauz I found my iPad can’t play mkv video? Will I lose the HD quality? What should I do if I want to keep the HD quality? Is there special software I need?

PS. Any solution choose audio language track for the multi-track HD video? I guess I've become out of the tech loop in the past ten years and technology has passed me by. Please help.

well, i am not sure about your mean "multi-track video", if you want to find some player to help you choose the audio language, i'd recommed you do a forum search first to find a lot of usful information.

muitommy

muitommy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Interests:Piano x Mac OS X
mkvtools can remux your mkv files into mp4 without converting it.
but ipad only accept H264 and AAC, check the format before you convert it.

apple apple

apple apple

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Vlc for the Ipad is at the itunes store. It's free and may play that format without having to convert give it a try.

Oh, streamtome plays mkv iirc and you can stream the movies in your home network. Cost a couple dollars. Also at the store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy