Cable shipping update saturday 17th:

-ak-78

-SharK7760

-Touny29

-Eugeln_rulez

-Kasesocke

-Wvdamme

Greetz!

I have a cable for my G5 hack very similar to yours, but have upgraded to a new mb that doesnt have firewire. I think this means my power cable will no longer work.

Could you explain how the ground jumper cable works that you mention in you original post?

Just need to connect pin 3 or 4 from the (unconnected) firewire connector to the free pin on the power connector

My cable arrived today! So excited i could pee! :D

Still got A LOT of work to do on my case mod before i can fire this sucker up, but I just have to say that the build quality and instructions that come with BlackCH's cables are simply amazing!

Great work, dude! You rock my world!

Any news on when you are going to ship my cables. I'm sure you are up to your eyeballs in it but it's holding up my build keep up the good work amigo ta!

As you requested, I've refund your money so you can order it from within US mainland.

As you requested, I've refund your money so you can order it from within US mainland.

I'm sorry but I think there may have been a misunderstanding, I haven't asked for a refund at any point just an update request on my order 22/02, I am from the uk. No rush I'm just keen.you are a legend.

Shipping update saturday 3dr:

-stonesushi

-F1NT1NT1N

-wolfhunter

Greetz!

I'm sorry but I think there may have been a misunderstanding, I haven't asked for a refund at any point just an update request on my order 22/02, I am from the uk. No rush I'm just keen.you are a legend.

Yes, sorry... I mistook you with someone else!

Your cable has been sent today!

Cheers!

I would be interested in purchasing one of these cable, before I do, how do I check if I have an onboard firewire with a jumper? I don't believe my board has firewire.

See your motherboard's manual. Look for IEEE 1394 port (thats firewire)

Shipping update saturday 3dr:

-stonesushi

-F1NT1NT1N

-wolfhunter

Greetz!

Yes, sorry... I mistook you with someone else!

Your cable has been sent today!

Cheers!

See your motherboard's manual. Look for IEEE 1394 port (thats firewire)

I checked my manual, I don't see any IEEE 1394 port. In that case, is it still possible to order a wire? My firewire in the front just won't work right?

I checked my manual, I don't see any IEEE 1394 port. In that case, is it still possible to order a wire? My firewire in the front just won't work right?

Yes, sure. You have a personal message.

Finally cable arrived amazing quality build thanks bruv.

Wow! it took that long to get there?! I've sent it like 10 days ago

Sorry about that. Post services sucks

Anyway, good to know you have it.

Cheers!

Hi there mate,

I PM'd you but I didn't get a reply, just wondering if you are still making these cables and if you would post one to Australia?

Btw it was probably my fault and you might have not received my PM as I just completed the 2 quizzes to be able to post on the forums.

Anyway, looking forward to your answer,

Cheers.

Hi there mate,

I PM'd you but I didn't get a reply, just wondering if you are still making these cables and if you would post one to Australia?

Btw it was probably my fault and you might have not received my PM as I just completed the 2 quizzes to be able to post on the forums.

Anyway, looking forward to your answer,

Cheers.

I've PMed you. Greetz!