G5 Front Panel to ATX I/O Cables

BlackCH

602 posts in this topic

Just want to check with you on 1 thing, those 3 part numbers listed below the front panel picture are those that are compatible with your cable right?

Yes, those are compatible, but not the only ones. Basically any that looks similar to the one on the picture will work.

hello i would like one of these cables pls can you send me payment info cost of cable and shipping plus how much you would like me to send via paypal for the item! i will send payment asap as soon as i have this info plus details on my location and where to mail to k thanks x

Hello can you Pm me, I want to purchase one of these cables! Also how long will it take to get the cables and is there anyway I can get the cable faster? Thanks

Pm me and we can arrange something.

The policy is strictly first-come, first-served; theres no way to get a cable before someone who has already asked for one.

Greetz!

Hi BlackCH, can I order one set of cables from you, please? I want to build platform for my 3d rendering work on x79 Chipset, I already ordered g5 case.

Thank you in advance.

Anton.

Hi BlackCH, can I order one set of cables from you, please? I want to build platform for my 3d rendering work on x79 Chipset, I already ordered g5 case.

Thank you in advance.

Anton.

Just PM me and we arrange something.

• Like 1

BlackCH,

I have a cable for my G5 hack very similar to yours, but have upgraded to a new mb that doesnt have firewire. I think this means my power cable will no longer work.

Could you explain how the ground jumper cable works that you mention in you original post?

Is it easy to make one myself or could i buy one on its own from you please?

Thanks

John