ATI Radeon HD 3200 OsX86

hardknoxni69a

Was This Helpful   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Was The kext helpful and working good?

• Hell Ya Thanks Man
    • Ya But Not 100%
    • Wrong Driver
    • Screwed Up My System

50 posts in this topic

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=190586

Big deal , you're using dong's framebuffer kext and show to me that QE/CI works with this Radeon HD 3200. AFAIK its just a framebuffer to give you native resolution and such

AFAIK, you can't get QE/CI only with Dong framebuffer, you need also to add your dev id to either the X1000 kext or the x2000 kext. And HD3xxx integrated are not supported.

I have a HD 3100 on board, wich is very similar to our card and I'll love to get QE/Ci, so if you've done something special please share with us :D

As you can see, dongs framebuffer works with my card, but doesn't get QE/CI:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1305093

Not working on my HP tx2500 series (pavilion 2640eu). "No kext loaded".

Video card: ATI Radeon 3200

1. I have try this

sh-3.2# kextload  RadeonHD.kext
10RadeonDump is not compatible with its superclass, 9IOService superclass changed?
kextload: a link/load error occured for kernel extension RadeonHD.kext
link/load failed for extension RadeonHD.kext
(run kextload with -t for diagnostic output)

2. But this:

sh-3.2# kextload -nt -z RadeonHD.kext
kextload: extension RadeonHD.kext appears to be loadable

You WILL NOT get any QE/CI out of this. As stated before, this only allow you to get res out of you card.

This had the same effect with the HD2600 mobility card.

I get the following error when I try to load it with "kextload -t RadeonHD.kext"

kextload: extension RadeonHD.kext/ appears to be loadable

10RadeonDump is not compatible with its superclass, 9IOService superclass changed?

kextload: a link/load error occured for kernel extension RadeonHD.kext/

link/load failed for extension RadeonHD.kext/

(run kextload with -t for diagnostic output)

hi.

ive a acer aspire 5530 notebook with RADEON 3200 Card in it.

I installed the kext with osx86 tools but it doesnt work?!

i need a detailed tutorial :-(

after installing kext, what ive to do?

after reboot its still 1024x786 :-(

is there another solution to change resolution?

sorry im a osx86 noob ;)

greetz from germany

This Driver Is For The ATI Radeon HD 3200 Unfortunately QE/CI Does Not Work I Disabled HW Cursor So The Color Block For Mouse Does Not Appear As Stated In Original Post This Is From DONG That Is Why It Says "Big Thanks DONG" If You Want To Install You Can Use Kext Helper Or OsX86 Tools Whichever You Prefer, Or You Can Manually Copy Into /system/library/extensions/, Before You Restart Repair Permissions In Disk Utility If Anyone Has A Way To Enable QE/CI Plz Post A Link Would Be Greatly Appreciated. For TouchSmart TX2 Users Who Have Got Snow To Work I Would Like To Know How Plz. Also There Is A Driver Similar To This For Snow. Thanks

This Driver Is For The ATI Radeon HD 3200 Unfortunately QE/CI Does Not Work I Disabled HW Cursor So The Color Block For Mouse Does Not Appear As Stated In Original Post This Is From DONG That Is Why It Says "Big Thanks DONG" If You Want To Install You Can Use Kext Helper Or OsX86 Tools Whichever You Prefer, Or You Can Manually Copy Into /system/library/extensions/, Before You Restart Repair Permissions In Disk Utility If Anyone Has A Way To Enable QE/CI Plz Post A Link Would Be Greatly Appreciated. For TouchSmart TX2 Users Who Have Got Snow To Work I Would Like To Know How Plz. Also There Is A Driver Similar To This For Snow. Thanks. If you have distorted mouse check the info.plist and make sure hwcursor=false if it is already false try true