• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dr.funk

dr.funk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Okay, i tried to get them to show up in audio/midi setup..but no-go.

pc specs:
amd 3200+
Abit AV8 Kt800 pro mobo
no sound card right now, I can test an m-uadio delta 1010 today
Matrox G550 agp...this shows up as a pci video :)

usb midi devices are all M-audio / Evolution

Keystation 49e
Trigger Finger
UC-33

Should the 1010 and its midi show up after install of card and drivers? I could just use that then... :)

zazman

zazman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
Same as in your hardware topic here :

"M-Audio is pleased to extend support to Apples new Intel-based Mac computers by posting official Universal drivers for a host of USB- and FireWire-compatible peripherals including ProjectMix I/O, FireWire 410, Ozonic, Fast Track Pro, JamLab and many more. When combined with M-Audios collection of class-compliant devices, this driver release brings Intel-based Mac compatibility to all current non-PCI M-Audio interfaces and controllers."

The delta 1010 is a pci device so there is no unibin driver released form the moment as apple doesn't sell
x86 machines with pci inside....

I've got the same problem with my STaudio C-port (dsp24 pci card + rack ADDA2000), the PPC driver
don't work into osx86, and the manufacturer is out so in my case there will never have a new driver !!!!

That's why i was asking you where do you could find an unibin driver for your 1010 card, because i could
only find a driver that could be compatible with the chipset of my card (envy24)......

..... and the M-audio delta 1010 has a envy24 chipset too.

fOZf8

fOZf8

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Exactly....I don't know of any pci based multi I/O sound cards that work yet, my Echo included.

zazman

zazman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
find another info on the M-audio web about pci/pci-express : see the topic :

http://forum.osx86pr...showtopic=18551

The future of our pci pro souncards, not supported on osx86 is not garantied !

dr.funk

dr.funk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
okay, but what about the class compliant usb midi devices like my trigger finger...m-audio says its class compliant, so in theory it should work...

in theory , on paper anyways..I guess as long as it dont blow up in my face its okay.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy