[GUIDE]+[STUDIO] ZOTAC GEForce 9300 WIFI DDR2 and DDR3 Snow --> ML TEST 1082 sleep #795

Hugo_bee

850 posts in this topic

Yes.the bios is good also for ml.

to have the good amount of ram you should use my dsdt or my bios.

Be careful to use the proper bios ..coerent to the type of mainboard

I still keep the ZEvOreboot.kext in E/E. Should I delete it?

ok.

it's true! the black screen is because the 1st dsdt is the older style.. it uses NVDA,Geforce instead of NVDA,Parent that is needed in the recent Lion and ML

So if you scroll older pages from the latest.. you'll find Gaansan DSDT mwith the right entry. Or you can do it by yourself.

in Lion nd Aboveyou should delete Zevoreboot or mod the internal contents and plist because the Zevo is the sum of

-mouse injection

-sound injection (but for an older applehda kext of snow)

-reboot injection

so I think that youshould search for the recent aapplehda

.I'm sorry that in that answer I'm only writng that you shouldsearch.. but believe me .. recently there's all the guide and attachments you need.

Hi guys,

I need help with HDMI video output on my Zotac itx 9300 mobo PCB01, i'm using my own DSDT and Lion 10.7.2 with ###### chimera bootloader. The system starts normally over RGB and with max resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.

HDMI output works only until white bootscreen with apple, after that,I get a message on my TV with "No signal".

i tried to hack NVCap two times but get the Kernel panic each time. Are there any another solutions how to solve this problem???

thanks.

dsdt.rar

Hi guys,

I need help with HDMI video output on my Zotac itx 9300 mobo PCB01, i'm using my own DSDT and Lion 10.7.2 with ###### chimera bootloader. The system starts normally over RGB and with max resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.

HDMI output works only until white bootscreen with apple, after that,I get a message on my TV with "No signal".

i tried to hack NVCap two times but get the Kernel panic every time. Are there any another solutions how to solve this problem???

thanks.

I believe ugokind explains the problem in the post just before yours. It needs a different DSDT that apparently can be found somewhere in this thread.

ok.

it's true! the black screen is because the 1st dsdt is the older style.. it uses NVDA,Geforce instead of NVDA,Parent that is needed in the recent Lion and ML

So if you scroll older pages from the latest.. you'll find Gaansan DSDT mwith the right entry. Or you can do it by yourself.

in Lion nd Aboveyou should delete Zevoreboot or mod the internal contents and plist because the Zevo is the sum of

-mouse injection

-sound injection (but for an older applehda kext of snow)

-reboot injection

so I think that youshould search for the recent aapplehda

.I'm sorry that in that answer I'm only writng that you shouldsearch.. but believe me .. recently there's all the guide and attachments you need.

I've tried and tried, with or without Gaansan's DSDT, no luck. The video ram is always 256 MB. It is like a hard core?

Maybe later I'll upgrade to ML to test if your BIOS is better for ML.

Need help with reboot Loop,

I have installed gaansan's package, but after installing chameleon, my pc reboots continuously. I use LION retail Installation. Ugokind told me that somewhere here is a fix from OSX86 to solve it but i still can't find it.

There is a message, which contains "efi_inject_get_devprop_string null trying stringdata".

Maybe somebody had the same error?

I had tha same problem. But actually I cannot dedicate my time on it.. but.. sure.. i'll resolve it asap for myself and also for everybody.

but what I think.. what I think to try .. my strategy.. is that:

-use the tool mountainlionize command (it's a script that completely prepare a setup of ML only with a pen drive /partition and a DMG of ML)

-a clean partition

the latest bios (even if it has the older Invidia method)

the gaansan dsdt with nvda, parent (to bypass the black screen error)

the nullcpupowermanagement.kext to be sure to boot and after.. after the patch of AICPM, you can erase it

and the fakesmc

beware: the fakesmc is not easy to setup. You think so.. but you're wrong.

I've tried a dozen versions.. in my laptop.. so only 2 of them run.

the fakesmc is important .. and it's important to take it as recent as possible. because it is planned to take data from sensors.. and it marries with all the sensors (nv sensors, intel sensors, nouveau sensors..)

some fakesmc causes reboot, some causes KP

My strategy is to start from scratch again and again.

finish

• Like 1

Hi I have running 10.7.4 on an K-E without any DSDT of couse sleep is not running. Where can find an dsdt to get sleep running. a'n other problem is if i install an newer boot loader (Chameleon 2048 e.g) now I have 1011 I becom an black screen (no signal). Please attach an running dsdt

Sorry it is not posible to download from this location! Timeout. But please tell more about your config, e.g Cameleon version, and used Kext.

I have also make an error, I have Version K-E....

I have test it, but I become an KP on AppleACPI kext...

If I not use use this dsdt I can boot with black screen.

I have extract my dsdt by I cant find the section (NVDA,Geforce) ???? What is wrong ???

Sorry this is the same, KP on appleacpiplatform.kext when i use this aml. I have a running Sytem, also an dsdt but I must use NullCPU . If not I have an KP after some time. I whant to run native PM . Because i can my itx not in sleep.. Have you an patch only to get him sleeping

Sorry it is not posible to download from this location! Timeout. But please tell more about your config, e.g Cameleon version, and used Kext.

I have also make an error, I have Version K-E....

I have test it, but I become an KP on AppleACPI kext...

If I not use use this dsdt I can boot with black screen.

I have extract my dsdt by I cant find the section (NVDA,Geforce) ???? What is wrong ???

Threre is no NVDA entry in original DSDT you must add it by yourself.

which release of mountain lion is the right one? i tried one, but get an error during starting dvd, like "Mac Os X can't be installed on this computer".

Then i searched for retail version but found only VMware release, is that the right one?

http://www.boerse.bz/boerse/software-angebote/macintosh-software/1171481-vmware-image-mac-osx-mountain-lion-10-8-retail.html

This is not my problem, I have running 10.7.4 but i must use Nullcpupower to prevent KP. And so no sleep is posible. All other runs perfekt.

I Have run Ermac's Cameleon r2035 , and I do not need a patched dsdt to get 9300 Video to run.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, now i have Mountain Lion with gaansans dsdt on my system, but no chance to get the onboard Graphics to work.

only without of NVDAResman.kext (if deleted) i can see the picture with small resolution of 1280x1024 without acceleration.

if i put NVDAResman.kext back to extensions folder, get the kernel panic. somebody has any ideas?

Here iam

No those kext are drivers! You cannot live w/o them

So mac never load whose who doesn't match with pnp device tree.

Dsdt is one of the eight acpi tables in your bios

It containt rules and code to manage the hw..

The nvda drivers are essential