[Guida] Leopard 10.5.6 su Asrock G31-M S e G31-M GS

227 posts in this topic

Sorry, but I don't speak italian, Only english or spanish.

------------------------------------------------

english version

Hello:

I have a motherboard ASRock G31M-S and I can't get toinstall osX, I try almost every installer that exist over there, iatkos, leo4all, kalyway, ipc...

Can you helpme with this??

this is my hardware:

motherboard:ASRock G31M-S

CPU: intel quad core Q8200

HDD sata500GB(with windows)

DVD recorder LG sata

Hdd 80 gb pata(not sata) - where I want to install "mac OS X"

Waiting for your help, thank you in advance.

Greetings from SouthAmerica

version en español

Hola:

Tengo una placa madre ASRock G31M-S y no he puedo conseguir instalar osX, ya he probado com casi todos los instaladores que existen por ahi, iatkos, leo4all, kalyway, ipc...

Me podrias ayudar con esto??

este es mi hardware:

Procesador: intel quad core Q8200

disco duro sata500gb(tiene windows)

Grabadora LG sata

Disco duro 80 gb pata(no es sata) - donde quiero instalar el "mac OS X"

Desde ya, muchas gracias, y quedo aguardando tu ayuda

Saludos desde sudamérica

Sorry, but I don't speak italian, Only english or spanish.

english version

Hello:

I have a motherboard ASRock G31M-S and I can't get toinstall osX, I try almost every installer that exist over there, iatkos, leo4all, kalyway, ipc...

Can you helpme with this??

this is my hardware:

CPU: intel quad core Q8200

HDD sata500GB(with windows)

DVD recorder LG sata

Hdd 80 gb pata(not sata) - where I want to install "mac OS X"

Waiting for your help, thank you in advance.

Greetings from SouthAmerica

version en español

Hola:

Tengo una placa madre ASRock G31M-S y no he puedo conseguir instalar osX, ya he probado com casi todos los instaladores que existen por ahi, iatkos, leo4all, kalyway, ipc...

Me podrias ayudar con esto??

este es mi hardware:

Procesador: intel quad core Q8200

disco duro sata500gb(tiene windows)

Grabadora LG sata

Disco duro 80 gb pata(no es sata) - donde quiero instalar el "mac OS X"

Desde ya, muchas gracias, y quedo aguardando tu ayuda

Saludos desde sudamérica

I have translate the guide in english, look at the post #1.

Giorgio

• 2 weeks later...

Ciao Giorgio

Posso parlare un può d'Italiano, ma penso che posso parlare megliore in Inglese, perche sono canadese :rolleyes:

I have a Asrock G31M-S and I flashed it with your bios update, followed all instructions exactly, however I'm still only getting "Reboot and select proper boot device" right after i tell it to boot from the DVD. I have the following specs and I've tried several distros burning them using leopard on a separate computer.

Intel QuadCore @ 2.66ghz

4gb ram

nVidia 9600GT 1GB PCI-E (sata)

1TB harddrive (sata)

Please get back to me as soon as you can :wacko:

Ciao e Grazie Molto

Ciao Giorgio

Posso parlare un può d'Italiano, ma penso che posso parlare megliore in Inglese, perche sono canadese :rolleyes:

I have a Asrock G31M-S and I flashed it with your bios update, followed all instructions exactly, however I'm still only getting "Reboot and select proper boot device" right after i tell it to boot from the DVD. I have the following specs and I've tried several distros burning them using leopard on a separate computer.

Intel QuadCore @ 2.66ghz

4gb ram

nVidia 9600GT 1GB PCI-E (sata)

1TB harddrive (sata)

Please get back to me as soon as you can :wacko:

Ciao e Grazie Molto

Perups is a problem of Speed DVD recording. Try to write the DVD with the slowest choice of your burning program. (Have you a SATA HD?)

Giorgio

Perups is a problem of Speed DVD recording. Try to write the DVD with the slowest choice of your burning program. (Have you a SATA HD?)

Giorgio

yes i do its a seagate 1tb one... im writing iatkos to usb right now and im gonna try an install from there, but i dont understand whats wrong, my other computer works perfectly. And i've tried booting a windows 7 install disk and that works perfect... :/ I'll see what happens and let you know. Thanks for the help :)

Giorgio

just as an update, i did have a bad image, but now im getting lots of problems... I tried kalyway 10.5.2 with the vanilla kernel, but that just freezes at "NTFS Volume Name..." after the install

I then tried iAtk0s v7, but that just kernel panics no matter what kernel I try (the dvd won't even boot)

Care to shed any light? or tell me how to install snow leopard?

8042Dibujo.JPG

Here use the files in the zip i provided, whether you're x32 or x64 pick the appropriate folder and run afuwin.exe inside it (from inside windows that is). Then check off the following boxes:

"Program All Blocks"

"Destroy CMOS Checksum"

"Do Not Check ROM ID"

"Restart after programming"

When you restart you should hear 2 beeps or see something like press F2 to configure cmos/bios. Then apply the appropriate settings.

However in my case, I still can't install OS X, it just freezes :/

afuwin.zip

just as an update, i did have a bad image, but now im getting lots of problems... I tried kalyway 10.5.2 with the vanilla kernel, but that just freezes at "NTFS Volume Name..." after the install

I then tried iAtk0s v7, but that just kernel panics no matter what kernel I try (the dvd won't even boot)

Care to shed any light? or tell me how to install snow leopard?

Here use the files in the zip i provided, whether you're x32 or x64 pick the appropriate folder and run afuwin.exe inside it (from inside windows that is). Then check off the following boxes:

"Program All Blocks"

"Destroy CMOS Checksum"

"Do Not Check ROM ID"

"Restart after programming"

When you restart you should hear 2 beeps or see something like press F2 to configure cmos/bios. Then apply the appropriate settings.

However in my case, I still can't install OS X, it just freezes :/

It is safety to flash the BIOS trough DOS with afudos and a floppy or a usb stick with DOS. Flashing by windows is dangerous.

Giorgio

• 2 weeks later...
hey georgio where did you get that bios mod, because I'd like one for 1.8 please, 1.8 supports Intel Virtualization Technology which is what I need for parallels

There is not a 1.8 modified BIOS for G31-M S and G31-M GS.

Supports Your CPU Intel Virtualization Technology?

Giorgio

yes it should, i have everything running vanilla on Snow Leopard with an intel core 2 quad @ 2.66ghz, however I don't see any options in my bios to set virtualization technology :/

What model of CPU?

Giorgio

Thanks for a great guide.

Used iDeneb 10.5.7 with the patched bios on my Asrock G31-M GS rev1.1

Everything works

Nvidia GF 7100gs, Onboard LAN and Audio (WoodoHDA) 

but I can not boot without iDeneb DVD loaded in tray, if I take away the DVD I only have a small cursor blinking.

What do I do to correct this problem?

Thanks for a great guide.

Used iDeneb 10.5.7 with the patched bios on my Asrock G31-M GS rev1.1

Everything works

Nvidia GF 7100gs, Onboard LAN and Audio (WoodoHDA)

but I can not boot without iDeneb DVD loaded in tray, if I take away the DVD I only have a small cursor blinking.

What do I do to correct this problem?

Install Chameleon 2.0 RC3

Giorgio

Core 2 Quad Q8200

Core 2 Quad Q8200 doesn't support Intel Virtualization Technology (is your CPU, not the motherboard that doesn't support this technology)

http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SLB5M

I'm sorry, Giorgio

Hello everyone,

I have iDeneb 10.5.6

my pc

Core 2 Duo

Asrock G31M-S

2gb 800

Geforce XFX 8600GT 256mb DDR3

Error is READ or WRITE failed, SENSE_KEY = 0x03, ...

What is error???????????????????????

With DVD?

Giorgio

scusate ma dove posso trovare il voodoohda

With voodooHDA.kext 0.2.1 you can obtain audio in and out, not only audio out as with Azalia.

Thanks for your contribute.

Ciao, Giorgio

anzi penso di averli trovati ma non cambia nulla il mic non funziona forse devo cancellare azalia ? come lo installo corretamente il voodoohda ?

funziona tutto su asrock g31m s apparte il mic ( appledecript non l'ho tolto quello che c'era perche' con quello scaricato non mi si avvia, forse sbaglio qualcosa nell'istallazione dei kexts)

cosa succede se tengo il vecchio 'decript' (appledecript)?

grazie Giorgio per l'ottima guida, anche un impedito come me è riuscito comunque a far girare X

scusate ma dove posso trovare il voodoohda

anzi penso di averli trovati ma non cambia nulla il mic non funziona forse devo cancellare azalia ? come lo installo corretamente il voodoohda ?

funziona tutto su asrock g31m s apparte il mic ( appledecript non l'ho tolto quello che c'era perche' con quello scaricato non mi si avvia, forse sbaglio qualcosa nell'istallazione dei kexts)

cosa succede se tengo il vecchio 'decript' (appledecript)?

grazie Giorgio per l'ottima guida, anche un impedito come me è riuscito comunque a far girare X

Azalia va eliminato come pure ACLinject.kext e HDAEnabler.kext (se ci sono). VoodooHDA.kext deve essere la versione 0.2.1 perchè la 0.2.2 non fa funzionare il mic.

Col vecchio Appledecrypt non succede nulla, rallenta solo leggermente i tempi di caricamento del sistema.

Giorgio

Hey guys iDeneb 10.5.6 v1.4 installed my pc but restart with error (using 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers) HELP ME!!!!!

My pc Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20Ghz

Asrcock G31m-S

2Gb 800 ram

DVDRW Sata

2tb sata hard

PS Keyboard USB Mouse