• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

Sign_90

Sign_90

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
will be able to be had (a day) kext working for all mobility 3650?

appleball

appleball

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
same problem ... I can't change my resolution and sleep buttons not workin

ATI HD Radeon mobility 3650

Toshiba satellite A300

im just wondering why nobody yet could make this kind of cards work

come on help guys :)

spencerlim

spencerlim

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
any progress with ATI Mobility HD 3450 ?
:D

Elbit

Elbit

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everybody,

any luck on HD 3650 w/ GDDR3 256MB and non Toshiba? None of the packages work for me :-(

Thx

jebotebog

jebotebog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, i have a Toshiba Satellite P300-1CD with mobility HD3650 DDR2 with HDMI.Tried installing ATI Mobility HD3650 test 1 on iPC 10.5.6 and I get an error System extension cannot be used(ATIRadeonX200.kext).I have installed kalyway 10.5.2 previously and the same driver package and it worked,full QE/CI.What is the problem now?
thanks
edit:got it working,just needed to repair permissions.
Posted Image
But now my screen(internal laptop) is somewhat flickering and mouse is sluggish.Its killing my eyes.Whats up with that?

liupingguo

liupingguo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Hi, i have a Toshiba Satellite P300-1CD with mobility HD3650 DDR2 with HDMI.Tried installing ATI Mobility HD3650 test 1 on iPC 10.5.6 and I get an error System extension cannot be used(ATIRadeonX200.kext).I have installed kalyway 10.5.2 previously and the same driver package and it worked,full QE/CI.What is the problem now?
thanks
edit:got it working,just needed to repair permissions.
Posted Image
But now my screen(internal laptop) is somewhat flickering and mouse is sluggish.Its killing my eyes.Whats up with that?

this is exactly what I've mentioned before in my previous post, I think the Toshiba P300 series has different thing comparing to A300 (if A300 users have no such a pain).
the screen is not ok, my eyes are not ok, the total usage is worse than using 1024*768 w/o any Kext loaded.

btw, Jebotebog, I didn't manage the LAN, sound to work, tried many driver with no luck, I began to doute the system has some incompatibility and needs certain extra fixes .
do you have them now, and how?

jebotebog

jebotebog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

<br />this is exactly what I've mentioned before in my previous post, I think the Toshiba P300 series has different thing comparing to A300 (if A300 users have no such a pain).<br />the screen is not ok, my eyes are not ok, the total usage is worse than using 1024*768 w/o any Kext loaded. <br /><br />btw, Jebotebog, I didn't manage the LAN, sound to work, tried many driver with no luck, I began to doute the system has some incompatibility and needs certain extra fixes . <br /> do you have them now, and how?<br />

Sound and lan are a not working atm on my iPC 10.5.6 installation,i wasnt realy trying to get it to work maybe will later, but were working on Kalyway 10.5.2! I got sound with the package Realtek Conexant audio from kalyway install disc and lan with the attached file.

Attached File  Marvell_88E8040T.zip   239.66KB   70 downloads

jebotebog

jebotebog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I think Toshiba laptops suck,I regret the day I bought this piece of s**t.Every video I watch on my satellite p300 is pixelated,on every OS I tried,including Mac OS.Just my piece of mind...

appleball

appleball

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm using Toshiba satellite A300 and it works bloody cool. i never had any problem at all unlike the f**** Dell, i paid more than $2000 and the hard drive stuffed up after 1 week. they chnaged it for me.

i don't use os x anymore coz i can't do anything withought my graph card driver... using xp tell i find it. help ppl pls?

Toshiba satellite A300
ATI mobility HD Radeon 3650
IATKOS 10.5.5

HELP ME pls :(

benoit35000

benoit35000

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,
first thanks a lot for your great job. I've tried every package and kext on this forum but nothing works. kalyway 10.5.2. I 've got a studio xps 16 with the HD 3670 512 ram ddr3 800. I can try new stuff for you, it's up to you. I am a waiting man.

Mr.Stock

Mr.Stock

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

try YannickD's kexts, not trial2 or lastexile's pkg

Where can i find YannickD's one ? Him signature now links the trial2 ...

Sorry for my bad english ...

Thank you

Mr Stock

Aidass

Aidass

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
in 6th or 5th page, search a bit

Mr.Stock

Mr.Stock

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

in 6th or 5th page, search a bit

I'll try, thank you.

kiepas

kiepas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
any update on mobility hd 2300

Sign_90

Sign_90

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
I tryed all kext(for mobility 3650) but not work in my pc!!

what I can make?

xviolence

xviolence

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Who tested mobility HD 3450/3470 acceleration permission change is supported also? Or it is decisions only for mobility HD 3650?

5TEF

5TEF

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi here,

i try "ati 3650 mobility test 1" driver.
( DELL STUDIO 1735 )

after the reboot, i'm on the desk, info system display a cool "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650(Vanilla)", but i'm still in 1024x768... no other res choice ;)

Mr.Stock

Mr.Stock

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hi here,
i try "ati 3650 mobility test 1" driver.
( DELL STUDIO 1735 )

after the reboot, i'm on the desk, info system display a cool "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650(Vanilla)", but i'm still in 1024x768... no other res choice :D

Because you miss ATI*.kext, you just loaded natit.kext that correctly detect your video card ( nothing else ).

You need to download the yannick pack that contains also the ati kext.

If your desktop became unreadable after test, remember to delete the ATI*.kext from /Sys*/Lib*/Extensions to see desktop again.

Sorry for my bad english, good luck, bye

MrStock

csu-csu

csu-csu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi guys,

I'm new on the bord, as in the hackhintosh word to. First, i'm sorry for my bad English.

Let's see my problem. Well, i'we got a Sony Vaio VGN-fw21z it's a very nice notebook and i put a iDeneb osx on it.
I'we got a few hardware problem, like the the vga driver.
I need some help for it. This is a Ati Radeon Mobility 3650 (512Mb) - HD card. I read, somebody has some cool stuff for it.

So, what can i do?

drkmatrix

drkmatrix

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same laptop but different model FW31ZJ

Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3650 with 512Mb

I would be proud to be a tester if you want, please, tell me if you want me to do something and help you to solve this issue

Best regards from Spain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy