[HOW TO] Get the Trackpad Preference Pane back in 10.5.6

Memorial

41 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

Me to, major problem

after deleting the lines it didn't work,

then I've tried program method,

The keyboard got screwed up, typing 7 all the time, can't do anything, won't let me to type my password even with attached USB keyboard, types 7 in between.

Apparently it put some PS2 kext now I don't know what to do. Is there any way to disable the internal keyboard from Darvin?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I am using VodooPS2Controller.kext and I tried the .pkg solution for my trackpad, but I have a little problem: My trackpad works just ok right now, except for the tap clicking. I activate the option in the trackpad panel and it works, but only for that session; when I reboot my tap clicking doesn't work anymore until I desactivate and activate again the option in the panel of System Preferences. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
(Note: Use this only if your PS2 kext's are loaded from /S/L/E)

http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=7WAN7BMH

Oh, thanx a lot, but, my display video on Lenovo S10 not works in 1024x576 yet... i try install a lot kext's and show a lot "apple" in 1024x576 and not image of desktop anymore... i don't know what i do :X but, keyboard and trackpad wow... so well... :(

but, i need use my usb keyboard and my usb mouse for install it... and not anymore :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
<key>VendorID</key>

<integer>1452</integer>

Just delete above strings in applePS2

Confirmed T410i + 10.6.5

I looked everywhere for the string cannot find it..

well after reading I find out in was in trackpad prefs pane Ill give it a try for my Alps

cannot find the above string in trackpad pref pane contents infoplist weird

• 1 year later...