• 6 posts
Anybody with:

Codec: SigmaTel STAC9227
Address: 2
Vendor Id: 0x83847618
Subsystem Id: 0x80862113
Revision Id: 0x100201

???

Can't make it work with my Kaliway 10.5.2...
I have "HD Audio Output" in output sound settings but no sound... I tried Patcher v1.15, v1.16 and v1.20...

I'm downloading iDeneb 10.5.5, will see if it change something... It was my first OSX installation, I may miss something...

dr4C

dr4C

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I installed iDeneb 1.3 10.5.5 but my realtek HD not detecting i tried all realtek drivers available with the installer .

My Audio is Realtek ALC883, any way to correct this.....Only thing i miss is sound, In Kalyway 10.5.1 it was proper all had worked.

OcciJano

OcciJano

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:iPod, Pets, Dance latin music, Music, Macintosh, Hackintosh
Golgoth, try this one, made with AppleHDAPatcher_v1.16 use it with Kabyl/Taruga's HDAEnabler

Attached File  AppleHDA.kext.zip   329.53KB   246 downloadsAttached File  HDAEnabler.kext.zip   9.02KB   323 downloads

Anybody with:

Codec: SigmaTel STAC9227
Address: 2
Vendor Id: 0x83847618
Subsystem Id: 0x80862113
Revision Id: 0x100201

???

Can't make it work with my Kaliway 10.5.2...
I have "HD Audio Output" in output sound settings but no sound... I tried Patcher v1.15, v1.16 and v1.20...

I'm downloading iDeneb 10.5.5, will see if it change something... It was my first OSX installation, I may miss something...

CrazyTSTer

CrazyTSTer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
can any one help with asus a8h00jc and ad1986a?

Golgoth

Golgoth

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Golgoth, try this one, made with AppleHDAPatcher_v1.16 use it with Kabyl/Taruga's HDAEnabler

Attached File  AppleHDA.kext.zip   329.53KB   246 downloadsAttached File  HDAEnabler.kext.zip   9.02KB   323 downloads

thanks but it does not work... :)

ckybam69

ckybam69

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
ok so when I install kaly 10.5.2 I have sound out with on board speakers with azalia but no phones or input. I had alc 862 in vista and alc 861-be in ubuntu. When I make a Linux dump I get like 5 lines of code. On a toshiba a135 lappy. Any1 got any ideas. Tried every dump I could find

vartvart

vartvart

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I installed iDeneb 1.3 10.5.5 but my realtek HD not detecting i tried all realtek drivers available with the installer .

My Audio is Realtek ALC883, any way to correct this.....Only thing i miss is sound, In Kalyway 10.5.1 it was proper all had worked.

Same problem, my ALC883 with AZALIA gives me only output, all other drivers gives nothing, tried applehda pather 1.17, 1.19, 1.20 first with ALCinject then with HDAenabler, with various dump, just nothing worked, no input and no output device, I've read somewhere that ALC883 is broken in 10.5.5, any idea what to do?

And when taruga site and wiki would be up? They seems totaly dead

aniphreak

aniphreak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
i think Taruga was already HIRED by apple ;-)

jackboy1234

jackboy1234

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
anybody with AD1986A.zip by taruga...

RaidenII

RaidenII

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Really want a driver for IDT 92HD71B7...
Anyone have ideas on Taruga's wiki?

McSk8r

McSk8r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello! Watching apache logo on wiki.taruga.net is making me very frustrated. I have a Lenovo laptop 3000 N100 with AD1986A... and this card is making me even more frustrated, because I did not find any solution for my soundcard. If anyone has AD1986A.zip please post a link or send it to me and I will post the link. Also if you do know if there is any solution please PM me. Thank you all who are contributing to this large osx86 family!

nikdzl

nikdzl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hello
i hope u can help me because i really tried everything about my sigmatel dev id: 6791 sound card..
i try tarugas patcher and i get these results:

AppleHDA Patcher - 2006/2007 by Taruga v1.20

* Patching AppleHDA.kext to 0x83847691 Done
* Checking AppleHDA for patch Done
0001f4a7 cmpl $0x83847691,%eax
0002058b cmpl $0x83847691,%eax
* Checking for SPDIF Out Detected
* Checking for SPDIF In Not Detected
* Using the following nodes in pathmap

Back Mic: 3 10 12 15
Speaker : 14 11 7 2
Spdif Out: 9 5

* Copying new config to destination Done
* Repairing Permissions Done
* Deleting Extensions Cache Done

** Done patching - You can reboot now **

--------

and still nothing after the restart . I also tried importing some other kexts with the patched HDA like HDAenabler or ALCinject.

my laptop is a toshiba qosmio f30

any thoughts or ideas i ll appreciate it ...
thnx guys

Ryu-ka

Ryu-ka

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Can someone help me with sound? My laptop is a Dell Vostro 1400, I've tried linux codecs, but they don't work.
About my hackintosh:
Vostro 1400 Laptop (12/31/07)
No webcam
No built in mic
Came with XP, running with Vista
Intel Core 2 Duo
Sound:
-SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio
-R171789

Thanks in advance :D

Alundra

Alundra

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

i think Taruga was already HIRED by apple ;-)

Im Alundra also known as Taruga, Ive been on sick leave for the past months because of Brain Exhaustion, Chronic Depression and Epilepsy and I even dont remember my password for my nick. I can use the computer that much, because of my condition. Please don't ask me technical stuff or help. Now, Im the one who needs help, I need rest and quiet. Ill continue to help when I recover. Dont worry about the wiki, fortunately, my work server was setup to make a backup of files and databases, so It all should be there. Its been a slowly recover and I can hardly walk, Im with severe muscle stiffness and Im too weak. But the Chronic Depressions and Brain Exhaustion are geting better each day. Ill be back in the proper time and continue what I was doing.

nemo306781945

nemo306781945

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
have a try

Taruga

Taruga

Retired

• Retired Developers
  • 533 posts

have a try

Alundra is Taruga I can confirm. Im not accepting or doing anything at the moment due to my condition. Ive just recovered my password, my head was so bad that I couldnt even decipher the damn letters from the password recovery code. I geting (slowly) well. Since the damn problems with my hosting provider, topics on X Labs are all open and when possible I will re-arrange things here and upload stuff properly and organize things.

Please dons ask me for help or PM me about problems, I have to fix health first of all. You can understand that.. I hope.

Hagar

Hagar

Project Dogsbody

• Administrators
  • 2,352 posts
Thanks for letting us know Taruga, get well soon :D

Xenophage

Xenophage

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Please dons ask me for help or PM me about problems, I have to fix health first of all. You can understand that.. I hope.

Indeed. Health must come first. From what I've observed, your service to this community has already been over the top, and you owe nothing to anyone. You are invaluable to OSx86, but unless you're healthy, you can't contribute further. Take all the time for yourself that you need.

If, after you get better, you need help, I'm sure there will be plenty of capable, willing people to whom you can delegate tasks. There is no need to do everything yourself. If I had the coding skills, I'd be the first to volunteer.

Boombeng

Boombeng

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
Taruga, i wish you to be better soon but don't forget OSx86 is futility compared to health

Enema

Enema

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
anyone with teh AD1986A.zip please i need it!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy