Apple Red theme release

281 posts in this topic

Huge problem, new to the site and I change my menu bar to the black transparent theme, I am running snow leopard, when I did this I think it changed all my fonts to white so now I cant see and font in my finder window, so basically Im blind looking for files. How do I change this please help!!!!

Looks like you made all your fonts white and not just the menubar. You need Themepark 3 (note: not Themepark 4 and use your mouse as little as possible) to edit your Extras2.rsrc file. Click the clr# and then 384, then make yours look like the one below. That gives you white menubar font color but the drop down menus and other fonts are still dark.

post-368738-1288619343_thumb.png

Then save it to a folder or your desktop. Manually replace the old Extras2.rsrc but deleting and replacing with the new one. Restart and you should be able to read your menus again. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got the same problem.. I think you and me got ourselves the "wrong" Extras2.rsrc file.

Could anyone be so kind to up one where the text ain't bold, and not so bright?

Hey I know I'm kind of late on this lol but did you ever figure out how to make the menu bar text non bold/not so bright??

Thanks in advance :P

Best thread ever, but I have a small problem. How can i change the colour of the bookmarks bar in Safari? Because seems that has different colour from the "Safari's window". Someone can help me please?

In Theme Park I've tried to modify the colours of sArtFile.bin, but I can't find the right one.

Thanks

PS: I've applied the Traslucent Dark Menu Bar "Theme"

Screen:

post-513344-1294002560_thumb.png