This work for me. 100%..

Step..

Example:

you have 1 Hd with 2 partition

Part 1=Vista

Part 2=Leo

assume you install Leo after Vista..k..

Here we go..

First flags Vista to active using Disk Utility from Leo DVD..(you can't flags from -s mode)there seem to be no effect if you flags partition using -s..

Second .. Repair Vista..bootloader..This is the important part...There are 2 step to be followed..

1st-When you boot into Vista DVD..and you click repair..then restart..please get attention you still have to boot into Vista DVD and repair once more..But this time is different..when you click repair..you'll see you C(default Vista Windows with it size)...Click next

Now..repair startup recovery..in this process you should see 2 command prompt windows appears for few second then gone..means your vista bootloader is recovered well..if not..reboot and repeat repairing startup recovery...If still nothing ...you'll have to flags Vista partition once more using Leo DVD. then follow the step to repair the vista boot loader..till you see 2 command prompt windows appears..this is the way to get your vista boot normal again..

now when you're in..

TBOOT

Get Tboot first..extract it and put tboot on Vista boot partition, usually C:\

Open a command prompt and make sure it’s running as administrator and type:

bcdedit /create /d "Your own Leo Name--Up to you" /application bootsector

This will return a {ID}

Use the command line below to add the tboot, replace the {ID} accordingly:

bcdedit /set {ID} device boot

bcdedit /set {ID} path \tboot

bcdedit /displayorder {ID} /addlast

reboot..there you have your option to boot into vista @ leo..

When you r at Windows Bootloader..if you choose Leo(your Mac OSX OS boot)

you'll automatically booted to darwin Option..choose you Leo Drive..then enter..to get into Leo..

Hope this help for those who have some issue with Dual booting Leo & Vista..

• Like 1

Enter Terminal on your Leopard DVD installation..choose disk utility..then type this on terminal

fdisk -e /dev/rdisk0 (remember!!..if your OS is installed in different HD..then ensure you know which HD is it)

p <--to list the partition on HD 0

f x <--- x refer to your partition where you installed your OS..example 1 for Vista, 2 for Leopard so it could be like this (f 1)

u <-- Update the value

w <--write the value

y <--Yes to confirm the write value into system

q <--quit with save function

reboot

----------------

Try..and update to me..I can assist you..k..

;)

Hi

I have installed Leo on a single HD along Vista and Ubuntu. After Reboot I have following problems

I need help to stick with LEO 10.5.1 (Kalyway)

Partitions Vista 1, Leo 2 and Ubuntu 5

1. First a b0 error fixed by fdisk -e /dev/rdisk0,flag 2 but every time I reboot DVD is required to boot in to Leo and faced trouble in logging in to other 2 OS

2. I tried flagging other partitions step by step with Leo DVd and repaired MBR of vista with Vista DVD and grub, but now HFS+partiton error appears

3. While installing I did not used Vanilla kernel and efi fix, selected guid method and realtek soundcard patch (do not remember), but sound is not working rest all fine

conclusion - I want triple boot from a single HD with sound Please help

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

can u help me about my boot problem?

i) I have one IDE and one SATA HDD, both are primary master channelled

ii) XP on SATA's first partition, and Kalyway on IDE's 3rd partition

iii) but after installation of MacOS it says non system disk if I boot up with IDE, and if I boot up with SATA it directly goes to XP

I wanna have a multiboot for this mess :( windows multiboot screen is preferred, but no matter if u choose to use tboot or sth like that

plz help me too

PS: the boot.ini in C (IDE) is as below:

[boot loader]

timeout=5

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(1)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\"Mac OSX Leopard" /fastdetect

C:\chain0="Mac OS X86"

• 2 years later...