Right to Left

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

we have the problem with write arabic (Right to left) cause we can't align our paragraph from right to left is there any way to solve this problem?.

Thanks guys,

Khaled

For the Arabic forum, the forum should be aligned from Right to Left automatically, unless any center or left tags are used in the post thus overriding the right tags.

@khaled_acmilan: In this post: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=748992 you have used the center tags thus making the post go in to the center.

Mr Hagar,

firstly thank you for your reply and i know what you mean but the problem isn't in writing arabic or make the words from right to left but the problem will be when you write arabic and english in the same sentence like this:-

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم khaled.

Khaled word must be after that arabic words not the first word (like this (Khaled بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم) if you read from right to left surly and if i align it from right to left will be the same form that's it and i hope you get me now.

Mr Suhail,

thank you for your reply and may what i say to Mr Hagar help you to understand what the problem is.

Thank to you guys and waiting for your reply.

Khaled

Salam bro.

So you want it to say "my name is Khalid", as apposed to "Khalid my name is"?

Also sorry because I know you stated there was a problem with the Arabic forum to me a while ago, but it seemed not much could be done about it then. Then I forgot about it. Sorry.

Salam my bro ;) :-

how are you?hope to be fine ;) , no i want to explain only (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم) means In the name of God(Allah), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

i want here to explain bro All of this for example only,any way i made video will help us to get the issue is ok there is my video and sorry for my english ;) :-

http://mt12.quickshareit.com/share/preview...snapz04751b.mov

and don't worry my bro i appreciate that you may be busy and may forgot the issue or something i know and appreciate that never mind:).

Note:-the problem isn't in alignment guys but in supporting direction only and as we know in Safari we can make the Writing Direction from Right to Left or Left to Right but in our forum i can't make this as i show you in Textedit.

Thank you very much guys and my bro mbester to your interesting in our issue in arabic category.

Peace All,

Khaled

Salaam khaled_acmilan,

I see exactly what you are trying to do clearly from the video. Unfortunately I can't write Arabic but I tried to replicate what you did in TextEdit into Safari, I was successfully able to do what you did and here is my video: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=33pfsbn&s=3. The text will not physically move from Left to Right to Right to Left but when typing it will be from Right to Left.

If you have any further questions then feel free to post them :wacko:.

Hi guys,

we have the problem with write arabic (Right to left) cause we can't align our paragraph from right to left is there any way to solve this problem?.

Thanks guys,

Khaled

depends on program used and also keyboard installed using International under system prefs.

Salaam khaled_acmilan,

I see exactly what you are trying to do clearly from the video. Unfortunately I can't write Arabic but I tried to replicate what you did in TextEdit into Safari, I was successfully able to do what you did and here is my video: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=33pfsbn&s=3. The text will not physically move from Left to Right to Right to Left but when typing it will be from Right to Left.

If you have any further questions then feel free to post them :D.

Hi Suhail how are you?.

i knew you have exams this month from Mbstar and i will ignore this issue now until you finished you exams and i will talk to you another time and solve this problem.

by the way,i have exams too and very busy this days :)

Thank you Suhail very much for your interesting and Good Luck in your Exams ( and get Full Marks,Suhail :) ).

Khaled

depends on program used and also keyboard installed using International under system prefs.

Thank you Zandera for your reply but i know that and Safari as you know supports Writing Direction that's it.

anyway i will ignore this issue until Suhail Finish his exams.

Thank you Zandera.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Suhail,

i hope your exams went So well :(.

Please Suhail can we talk about this Issue in iChat or anywhere if you want of course and i will Explain more to you if you still confused about this issue.

Thank you Suhail and waiting for your reply.:)

Hello again Khaled_acmilan. My exams went fine, also hope yours went well

If you want to chat to me via AIM or Gmail just add me: suhailpatel97

- Suhail