Downgrade 10.5.2 to 10.5.1 possible?

3 posts in this topic

Ever since the 10.5.2 update i've had a mess of problems. Is it possible to downgrade back to 10.5.1 or do i have to do a complete re-install? I dont mind re-installing, but i have 3 ide drives and only 1 ide hearder on my mobo so i would have to unplug a hdd and plug in my dvd drive to do this, and that seems like a pain if it can be done with just saftware.

Cant "uninstall" after installing 10.5.2

You are better off fixing your problems than reinstall 10.5.1. Supposedly there are lot of fixes in 10.5.2 and soon 10.5.3 will be released (already released to developers) and you will be stuck in old 10.5.1

alott of programs dont require anything more than 10.5.1 from what i've seen. 10.5.2 broke my sleep and my usb ports and now i get random kernel panics. I've worked many hours on fixing those and all that worked is reverting to the 9.1 kernel and that only fixed my usb. For me it is worth staying at 10.5.1 and not having these issues. Any news when 10.5.3 will b released? I might tough it out until then and if it doesnt fix my problems ill go back to 10.5.1.