Need Graphics Drivers!

spole

8 posts in this topic

This issue has been troubling me for quite a while now without finding a resolution. I have tried the universal geforce installer, which gave me a blue screen (the closest I got it to working), I have tried punk92s installer, nvidiaefi.kext, various other nvidia.kexts and nvinstallers without success. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to how I might get the full capabilities of my video card working on osx86?

I am running Kalyway 10.5.1 with a Toshiba Qosmio G-25 laptop with a Geforce Go 6600 card.

Any help is appreciated

• 3 months later...

I just installed Leo4all and I also have a GeForce 6600 Go. I have the same issue of not being able to utilize the capability of my graphics card. I know nothing as far as operating a Mac. Also, I don't know how get my wireless card to work. Any tips?

Thought i would add to this, I have a qosmio F20-153 (centrino cpu) same graphics card. I managed to get Iatkos to load but it wont do anything else. I cant even look at the about this mac information because it goes to a black screen then reloads the main screen any time i click on it. doesn't make sense as my other pc listed below is nigh on perfectly working with the same start up disc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
NVKush works brilliantly. gives QE/CI and res switching. only problem is that it only works through external monitor after install of NVKush. to clarify, i am running a tosh qosmio F20 with 6600go.

Thought I would bump this thread. Any advances on this problem? Anyone manage to get the screen working?