Help me tri boot!

2 posts in this topic

I have 3 HDD, one for Leopard one for time machine and than i wanna use one for dual booting XP and Vista, right now i am running just leopard. I would like to know how i should go about installing XP and Vista on my other HDD and than selecting to boot from them!

Boot up from your XP startup disc, and create two partitions when prompted (Make sure at least one is NTFS or Vista won't install). Install XP, then when it's running properly, put in your Vista install disc and select clean install, making sure you select the second partition. Vista will automatically create a bootloader between XP and Vista, but not OS X. To do this, download EasyBCD and create a new generic OS X86 option, and you should be able to triple-boot easily =]Boot up from your XP startup disc, and create two partitions when prompted (Make sure at least one is NTFS or Vista won't install). Install XP, then when it's running properly, put in your Vista install disc and select clean install, making sure you select the second partition. Vista will automatically create a bootloader between XP and Vista, but not OS X. To do this, download EasyBCD and create a new generic OS X86 option, and you should be able to triple-boot easily =]