Matlab R2007a on MacOS X leopard 10.5.1 (kalyway) [Tested and functional!]

DanteOSX

14 posts in this topic

hey!

finally i have a version of matlab that works on leopard (kalyway in may case)... and here leave the torrent link... is so fast! trust me! :D 145kbps with 1mb of bandwidth!!!!

crack for license manager of matlab is in the torrent

the proof...

matlabmacqv8.jpg

matlabscrmacee6.th.jpg

Hi DanteOSX!

I have the same version as you, but there's NO WAY I can run Matlab with Leopard. The solution I found is installing Tiger in another Volume and put it there. But I would like to have it in Leopard, it's much better than Tiger!

How do you did it?

Thx!

Hi DanteOSX!

I have the same version as you, but there's NO WAY I can run Matlab with Leopard. The solution I found is installing Tiger in another Volume and put it there. But I would like to have it in Leopard, it's much better than Tiger!

How do you did it?

Thx!

well... in the folder that you download with the torrent file... you'll find a license that let you install the full version... some versions (welll not some... a lot of versions!!!) of matlab are not compatible with leopard... but this version is full compatible with this OS... then... you must download the torrent and install THIS version of matlab... well at least, in this version of matlab i can support you... because in the others... i try so hard to install it... and nothing happens.. =(

good luck!!! ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Thanx Thanx Thanx..

it's ok .. ok means .. it running on Leopard 10.5.2

i'm writing my post after the trying

loooooooooooooooooooooooool <<< soo hapy

thanx agin

you're welcome

i'm happy to know that you can use matlab on your mac =) and thanx for the information that matlab runs on leopard 10.5.2... i only try on 10.5.1... xD

see you later!

DanteOSX una pregunta....dentro del .zip hay dos torrent k bajan kada uno 2,83 Gigas. tengo k bajarme los dos??? no lo entiendo.gracias x todo.
no es necesario... yo he puesto los dos por si alguno de los dos falla en descargar o tiene velocidad muy lenta... pero solo con uno basta...saludos! =)
DanteOSX una pregunta....dentro del .zip hay dos torrent k bajan kada uno 2,83 Gigas. tengo k bajarme los dos??? no lo entiendo.gracias x todo.
no es necesario... yo he puesto los dos por si alguno de los dos falla en descargar o tiene velocidad muy lenta... pero solo con uno basta...saludos! =)

• 4 months later...

I downloaded the 2.83 GB Matlab iso file. I need help on installing the crack. I am a new mac user. I do not know how to make it work. I really need to install matlab on my mac (leopard 10.5.4) so I do not have to be at school to run assignment scripts. Does any one can share the detailed instructions, please...

I would really appreciate any help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
misma pregunta, un tutorial rapido de cómo instalarlo? también nueva mac user y desesperadamente necesito matlab :'(

btw, thnx for sharing matlab, you'll go to heaven DanteOSX!!

XOXO Dd Firebolt

Matlab R2008B also works (iDeneb 1.3 10.5.5) provided you can get rid of the bus error. The way to do it is :

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=59754

and

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-s...c14b7675a219eb#

• 1 month later...

scusa, mi potresti mandare il link dove c'è matlab per leopard funzionante... ancora non riesco a trovarne uno che funziona... :D e il tuo link qua non lo trovo!

hey!

finally i have a version of matlab that works on leopard (kalyway in may case)... and here leave the torrent link... is so fast! trust me! :D 145kbps with 1mb of bandwidth!!!!

crack for license manager of matlab is in the torrent

the proof...

matlabmacqv8.jpg

matlabscrmacee6.th.jpg