Install Leo4All from iPod

RTA

2 posts in this topic

Ok, to start off, I tried to search. Tried to search for the past two days. Search is down. Sorry if this has been covered before, but after slagging through the latest 50 pages and not finding anything, I decided I would just post. My rig doesn't have a DVD reader (it's busted). It does, however, support USB booting. So, like I've done in the past (with real macs), I used my Macbook to restore the Leo4All image to my iPod using Disk Utility. It went fine, so far as I can tell. It appears in the boot menue on my real macs. However, when I try to boot it using my PC, it comes up with an error, and says something about there being no boot media there. So, my questions are these- Is it even possible to set up a hack this way? And if so, how do I need to configure my iPod to get it to work? Thanks, and, sorry if this has been posted, but as I said..with search down and over 200 pages in this particular section of the forum (and Google being rather unhelpful), I'm at a loss. Last, this will be my first attempt at osx86, but I'm very familiar with computers, so no need to talk down. If I wasn't in such a hurry, I'd just keep messing with it until I got it, but sometimes it's easier to use others knowledge.