10.5.2 Audigy 2 ZS

dj3nk

5 posts in this topic

Hi i dont know if its the right place to ask for but ill just do because some of you guys perhaps can help me even if this isnt the perfect place for my problem.

I just installed Zephyroth on my AMD and it works FINE: YEAHYEAHYEAH ;)

I read that my sb audigy2zs should work nativly but i am not able to locate any drivers for it :D It would be endless nice if somebody of you could upload it for me somewhere or gives me a link or tip where i can find them. I looked on creative page already but it seems they have no drivers for them online :(

Greetz and thx to zephyroth for this great release !!!!

Hi i dont know if its the right place to ask for but ill just do because some of you guys perhaps can help me even if this isnt the perfect place for my problem.

I read that my sb audigy2zs should work nativly but i am not able to locate any drivers for it :P It would be endless nice if somebody of you could upload it for me somewhere or gives me a link or tip where i can find them. I looked on creative page already but it seems they have no drivers for them online :D

Nope! Not true!

Creative soundcards will NOT WORK on MAC OS X.

There is only one external soundcard - on USB that works on MAC. Everything else...it's a no no no.

If I'm wrong then please send me those drivers if you find them! I wish......

• 2 years later...

I read that my sb audigy2zs should work nativly but i am not able to locate any drivers for it :( It would be endless nice if somebody of you could upload it for me somewhere or gives me a link or tip where i can find them. I looked on creative page already but it seems they have no drivers for them online :(

Hey dude.. i know you posted this ages ago but just thought id let you/the community know that i we have this card working on a P4 Machine..

We struggled to get this card working until we found an installer.. Its release 1.3 in beta so a couple of the outputs/inputs dont work but i hope you'll find it useful,

Not my work but a useful driver! Much better than the 1.0b3 release which was buggy!

Sound_Prefs.tiff

kXAudioDriver_1.3b0.dmg

Thanks!

Dan

• 9 months later...
Hey dude.. i know you posted this ages ago but just thought id let you/the community know that i we have this card working on a P4 Machine..

We struggled to get this card working until we found an installer.. Its release 1.3 in beta so a couple of the outputs/inputs dont work but i hope you'll find it useful,

Not my work but a useful driver! Much better than the 1.0b3 release which was buggy!

Sound_Prefs.tiff

kXAudioDriver_1.3b0.dmg

Thanks!

Dan

thanks you saved my life! :(