Program Switching from WoW

Affinity

6 posts in this topic

Currently running WoW in windowed mode so I can access other programs. Is there a way when WoW is running in full screen mode that you can switch programs similar to "alt + tab" in windows? I've tried "command + tab" and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks!

I should have clarified. I'm running currently in Windowed Maximized. I do have two monitors so I can click in the other monitor and switch from there. However while raiding to get the best performance I'll switch it away from Windowed mode. That's why I was looking for a way to change out of the program once it is not in windowed mode anymore.

WoW just uses so much more resources while in windowed mode even with this Mac Pro. Just was curious, thanks for the reply!!

maybe command+m ?i have wow running on my right monitor and usually a browser on my left monitor.command+m should work identically to alt-tabmaybe command+m ?i have wow running on my right monitor and usually a browser on my left monitor.command+m should work identically to alt-tab

• 2 weeks later...