Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
mert kosova

ALC662 doesn't work

5 posts in this topic

Is there any ALC662 audio driver available? Can one hack any existing driver to work with ALC662??

Search engine is NOT working!

you can find something here : http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=74442

works but still problem with changing sound bar value ....

someone has posted file to patch with patcher ver. 1.20

You need the HDAudio kext from Kalway 10.5.1, works fine, just line out though, and the sound bar works to, if you want spidf/line in/mic in to then you have to install a different patch but this will disable the system volume control/sound bar, now how do I know this?, well I searched this site for it, the info is there, just got to find it....

Anyway I have both the hdaudio kext and the other audio patch, search my thread in the Genius Bar forum about building a hackintosh, you will find what you are looking for there there...., your lucky I am willing ot help unlike most others on here, but i'm not spoon feeding you, but I have given you a big push in the right direction....