Looking for good software!

thurman

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a videography business where I make DVD copies of all the videos I made for my clients. I have used number of DVD copy software but they are time consuming and I am also not satisfied with their quality, since they don’t have all the features that I need. So is there any other software, which can help me in my business?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah! Now days lot of DVD copy software are available on the net, but you may have been unable to search out the best one. Currently I am using DVD Cloner V and it’s really amazing as well as it is very easy to use. It has high speed. With the help of this software you can copy different type of DVDs and give perfect quality of your customers. I hope it will help in your business

You're an mistrusting soul aren't you!?

Can you see the guy that answered joined MONTHS before the one asking the question? It must be ONE HELLUVA spam plot, if you ask me?

SticMAN

is this spam? this is spam - question and answer look the same...

• 3 weeks later...

Its spam - aka, check the site link and read the top of the page, the first post was cut from there:

From the dvd clone main site:

Do you want to make extra copies of your wedding DVD video for you to share with your family and friends? Or, are you in the videography business where you need to make DVD copies of all the videos you made for your client.

• 1 month later...

I agree, it looks like a big spam :(

First and second post and they never had any real problem with they're mac ?! I don't beleve it !

And if they realy worked in video they wouldn't ask such a question...