Intel C2D T5250

nVidia GF 8400m GS

160Gb HDD SATA

Pc Desktop:

Asus m2n32-sli AM2

AMD 4600+ X2

Ati x1950xt

Seagate 160Gb SATA

Wich mac os version I need do download? I have also to apply patches or similar stuff?

Thank you for help!!!!!

I also require a bit of help. Trying to install on a Dell Optiplex 745. According to CPU-Z it supports SSE2 and 3, but I can't get anything to install. I've tried: uphuck, iatkos, and kalyway with no results. Kalyway starts to install, but when it reboots I just get a blinking light. Uphuck and iATKOS just give me the Apple logo with the spinning thing. I can't believe after trying 4 different versions (I have another I tried, but don't remember which) none of them are working.

Is there something I'm missing? I thought it was as simple as having a compatable computer, correct disc, reformatting and waiting? Are there issues with SATA drives?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Minker are you trying to install Tiger or Leopard? If you are doing Leopard than you may have accidently gone to the wrong forums, this one is for OSX Tiger.

Ask over there, but for the most part it isn't all based on the CPU. Things like your motherboard and sometimes your graphics card can mess it up. I myself have failed with Leopard on 8/10 computers I have tried it on with your exact same problem... It boots, loads a lil' bit, and restarts!

If you post a thread on the forum according to the version you want to install and you list your computers specs (as detailed as you can get) then somebody is bound to help you out.

FWIW, I gave up on Leopard for the time being. Went back to XXX 10.4.11. By far, my fav version of Tiger. Everything works well and it'll hold me over til someone puts together a trouble free Leo disc. Good luck! :(