Latitude D610 - Working

Cuffycool

55 posts in this topic

Using the Kalaway 10.5.1 Dvd I was successfully able to get leopard working on my Dell d610. It took a while to pick the right options but everything seems to be working now.

- Wireless worked without any changes

- Dvd Works

- Sound

Im just having a look at the rest of the OSx at the moment but i just wanted to let people know that it is possible

Hello.

Would you care to share your config/steps? That would be most helpful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I had the same question, I have a D610 with IatkosV7 Ethernet works netxtreme BCM 5751, Wireless was working, with limitations pro/wireless 2200BG, AC' 97 working, Display is at 1400x1050x32 but still no Quartz Extreme and no DVD playback. I will continue to search every thread, in hopes to find a solution.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd let everyone know here that I successfully put Kalyway 10.5.1 on my Dell D610. Worked like a charm. I'm not too happy about having to use a paperclip though. has anyone figured out a way around this? Thanks!

Just thought I'd let everyone know here that I successfully put Kalyway 10.5.1 on my Dell D610. Worked like a charm. I'm not too happy about having to use a paperclip though. has anyone figured out a way around this? Thanks!