Brazilian Leopard boot problem

sissan

4 posts in this topic

I have read many blogs about Brazilian Leopard install and how to patch and all that, but i cant get it to boot without the Leopard DVD in my player

What can i do about it, i would be very thank full if someone can give me a good guide to solve this problem.

Hi ,

I had an issue like this before and what I did was with areferance from the forum

Boot the your machine with the DVD and press f8 when it ask befor boot loader load. Then type -v and wait till the installation process reaches the language selection . slect language , then go further and from the utility screen click on Terminal window.

In Terminal Type /usr/misc/script.sh(space)xxxxxxx

where xxxxxx is the name shown in your desktop for your hard disk. Normally it will be disk0s1

Then in terminal some process you can see and at the end you TYPE reboot

Machine will reboot and you can take out the DVD and your machine will be booted from the Hard Disk.

In my case this was sucessfull.

Gopan

I have read many blogs about Brazilian Leopard install and how to patch and all that, but i cant get it to boot without the Leopard DVD in my playerWhat can i do about it, i would be very thank full if someone can give me a good guide to solve this problem.
is that variant of osx86 in portuguese?and why is it that my picture does not appear!!!

post-175624-1200853029_thumb.jpeg