will my system run new leopard....

unstablederek

3 posts in this topic

please someone tell help me out, and which one if any differ version i would need

Motherboard: RX900AA-ABA a6010n

Basic I/O System(BIOS): Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Central Processing Unit(CPU): Intel® Core™2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz

Physical Memory X 3

512MB

1024MB

512MB

Hard Disk X 2

WDC WD3200AAKS-00SBA0 (298GB)

WDC WD5000AAKS-22TMA0 (466GB)

Video Card X 2

Radeon X1650 Series

Radeon X1650 Series Secondary

Monitor X 2

Dell E207WFP

Default Monitor

Audio Device: Realtek High Definition Audio

Network Adapter: Local Area Connection - Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection (Connected)

Keyboard: Enhanced Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard

Mouse: Logitech USB Cordless Mouse

much appreciated

Please, I'm begging.. don't make this kind of post.

Search first, check the wiki, read and find out for yourself. The forum is snowed under with posts like this, which only serve to make it harder for the next guy who comes along.

If every person who wanted to install Leopard made a "will my hardware work?" topic, the forum would simply die.

If every person who successfully installed Leopard made sure that the details of their hardware, what works and what doesn't, was made available here, then we could all spend more time making sure guides are up-to-date, forums are well-organised & free of spam & junk posts etc.

Everything depends on *you* the user, making the effort to contribute.

Please, I'm begging.. don't make this kind of post.

Search first, check the wiki, read and find out for yourself. The forum is snowed under with posts like this, which only serve to make it harder for the next guy who comes along.

If every person who wanted to install Leopard made a "will my hardware work?" topic, the forum would simply die.

If every person who successfully installed Leopard made sure that the details of their hardware, what works and what doesn't, was made available here, then we could all spend more time making sure guides are up-to-date, forums are well-organised & free of spam & junk posts etc.

Everything depends on *you* the user, making the effort to contribute.

I totally Agree :blink:

I even before buying any hardware , read this form extensively !