iATKOS Needs a SEED!

llysoll

14 posts in this topic

My uTorrent says there are 4 seeds.

uTorrent is giving you false information

What is your availability at? It should be around .977, meaning no one has the full file yet

Please seeeeeed! Stuck at 97,76% for a day or so :)

No, you haven't been. A day or so ago it was much, much lower

No, you haven't been. A day or so ago it was much, much lower

I said "A Day or so". I didn't say "exactly one day". Hope your English gets better one day. Or lets say in "exactly one day" :P

Yesterday I was stuck at 90% . I'm in front of the computer for about 4 hours now and the bar hasn't moved a single bit.

It is normal that people who download it stop seeding it and start installing...

I said "A Day or so". I didn't say "exactly one day". Hope your English gets better one day. Or lets say in "exactly one day" :P

Regardless of when you were referring to, your file has not been at a standstill, unless you're having personal connection issues. But if that were the case, your complaints should be directed elsewhere, as this is a thread about the torrent

Yesterday I was stuck at 90% . I'm in front of the computer for about 4 hours now and the bar hasn't moved a single bit.

You might want to look into that, because everyone over at the Uphuck forum seems to be getting some movement, albeit slow, but still movement

It is normal that people who download it stop seeding it and start installing...

Sure, it is normal, but no one has downloaded it

Regardless of when you were referring to, your file has not been at a standstill, unless you're having personal connection issues. But if that were the case, your complaints should be directed elsewhere, as this is a thread about the torrent

You might want to look into that, because everyone over at the Uphuck forum seems to be getting some movement, albeit slow, but still movement

Sure, it is normal, but no one has downloaded it

Thank you for taking my personal connection issue so seriously! :P

I don't remember complaining...

Anyway

We all did our complaining days ago. If you read any one of the Atkos 1 release threads you're likely to run into the exact explaination about the slow data population rate from uphuck.It's also important to make sure that you're downloading this hash"73c6a431c4cd6b2c03bae49a8ead2ada7e4ae97c"because there are frauds out there wasting peoples' time and clogging up the legitimate atkos threads.

It's coming! Availability is at 0.983 for me :D Someone gettin close :P
We're all getting close JK. I don't think you quite understand this particular seed method yet.