security update 2007-009

Ruud

13 posts in this topic

Hello all, did anyone install the security update 2007-009?

and the quicktime update?

How did it go and are there any things i should know when installing it on the amd system?

Thanks in advance ;)

Hello all, did anyone install the security update 2007-009?

and the quicktime update?

How did it go and are there any things i should know when installing it on the amd system?

Thanks in advance :hysterical:

Yes you can lafely install all the latest updates if you run EFI

oke after installing, it looks like my finder doesnt work correctly anymore. i get the blue screen with normal boot, and i can login with safe boot but will hang after about 10 seconds.

can anyone help me? does anyone have a amd cpuid.txt for this new update so i can patch it from booting with -s ?

is there a way to create a cpuid.txt from command line? i have the patcher and marvins utility on the disk but not the correct cpuids

thanks in advance

Ruud

Dear All,

Hi, I am a newbie here in this forum.

I'd just like to ask a question.

1) Those who had no problems with installing the patches, are you running EFI ?

2) Those who had no problems with installing the patches, are you running SSE 3.0 ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hardware

Try this for amd...used marvin on Tiger to make patccher file...

oke thanks, i will test it this evening. and let everyone know if it worked.

hmm when using this cpuid.txt i got the message that the file does not contain the reference bytes at vmaddr 0x...... so it doesnt patch anything.Does someone knows another trick i can try, i don't have a second working install so i have to patch it from terminal. It would be great if someone could post a complete cpuid.txt from a working amd install with all the updates, maybe including decrypts.thanks in advance.