Has anyone use Intel dx38bt motherboard ?

7 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...

see my post under cheapest install ever....the biostar is UBER cheap off newegg.com and honestly I took a small chance buying it knowing it was open box with NOTHING besides a MB. It booted and installed OSX86 alongside windows home server. See my post for details, but honestly I couldnt see spending 100 dollars for a MB for osx and selected this based on components. I used Kalyway 10.5.1 install dvd, installed nothing upon boot, everything WORKED...sound ethernet all drives seen...truly felt like I installed on a real mac...well almost, had to use mbr :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I used iDeneb and updated to 10.5.7 so far, I'm sure a further update will work as well but are trying to get Snow Leopard to work at the moment. i had to buy a cheap network card to get my LAN to work and using an Creative sound card with the KXaudio driver. All works like a charm!

• 2 months later...

i'm on this board, with everything working except the Marvel 88SE621 controller so far.

didn't replace anything. using LAN from the board, sound from the board. nvidia 8600gt working as well.

anyone got any pointers for the Marvel 88SE621 controller?

Thanks.