buying a mackbook

29 posts in this topic

^

Man, you're not the only one to have 3+ replacement iPhones... multi-touch on these things give out all the time, and it's annoying since it always seems to be a "strip" on the screen, like the 7-8-9 row.

Apple is pretty good about replacing the phone, but I'd be pissed off if it became a monthly thing like in your case. I can't go a couple days without a cell phone (business reasons). I hope they don't charge you for a loaner everytime!

Now for the earpiece problem... usually the remedy for that is to just plug in your earbuds, and slowly take them out... it seems as if the connectors in the iPhone's headset jack tend to stick.

And theres lots of "trial" (wink wink nudge nudge) at a certain Bay -- of Pirates, that is. :(

lol true true... well thanks seann jeann.. yeah i never needed a replacement, i always got a new one on the spot, so definetly cant complain... xplizid, yeah idk im puttin leopard on right now, but im tryin to figure the whole bootcamp thing out... im assuming it works osmething like this... i install leopard, and htne just open the assistant, and it does the rest ""... im not sure if its the upgrade or not, but whatev..

• 2 weeks later...

i think the cover is fine to buy but also u need to find a case in order to protect the ur macbook. i, myself is using macket from estherkinson. after 4 months of using i think is not bad at all, u can take a look at their web site, www.estherkinson.com but too bad they only sale it online. :)