Window switching in applications

adam86w

4 posts in this topic

I love everything about my macbook except this one thing, i cant get to grips with switching between windows in applications. it just feels like the taskbar does it so much better, i mean in one click you can easily switch between windows, expose feels like you are doing so much more work to achieve the same result. I was just wondering if any more experienced mac users had any useful tips about how they use windows in mac. Like for example you have 5 ms word windows open and you just want to switch between two of them expose means moving your mouse around to the corners a lot, also the windows tend to look the same and expose has a nice habit of moving them around so they are never in the same place. Also if all the windows are the same size it crams them all into a straight line across the screen

Anyhelp would be much appreciated

Adam

and remember that there is two flavours of expose to fit your needs also... one for application windows, and one for all windows... convenience to find the window that you need.... try having like 10 windows open in windows, and u'll realise that your task bar is no longer as effective and you would want it to be...

cool well maybe i just need to embrace expose instead of fighting it, in general then do most mac users use expose instead of minimizing and right clicking an application to see what windows it has open. I suppose you are right about the 10 windows i just wish expose wasn't so random like if all the windows are the same size it squashes them into one row instead of spacing them nicely on the screen is there any 3rd party apps that fix this?