Customize your iPhone Even More!

Numberzz

4 posts in this topic

Yes, it's true, you can customize your iPhone even more! Erica Sadun has released 6 hidden, fun iPhone customizations. Here is a list of things you can do with your iPhone!

1. Set A Fake Time. You can set the time to be different, so instead of saying "12:39 PM," it could say "Number 1."

2. Set A Fake Carrier. Setting this different changes it from "AT&T" to say something like "Verizon."

3. Hide Certain Applications. This is useless, but using this hides the iTunes, Safari, and Youtube applications.

4. Use A Different Dock. You can change the Dock from using the default iPhone dock to use the iPod Touch Dock.

5. Use Numeric Values for the Wireless Signal. Useless, but it has a number instead of bars to display the signal.

6. Use Numeric Values for the Network Signal. Also Useless, it sets it to be a number instead of bars.

skitched-20071127-164555.jpg

Link to the Guide (Scroll Down)

So basically it's all useless ;)

Actually I would probabily use the "Hide Certain Applications". This is useless, but using this hides the iTunes". I probabily would never buy tracks on my iPhone and so this is just pointless for me.

Also with the "Use Numeric Values for the Wireless Signal" and "Use Numeric Values for the Network Signal" do you mean percentage (%) values to show strength or like 1-10 with 10 being full? Because that isn't soo bad. But if it's just random numbers then that really is useless.