burning Leopard backup DL with Nero

klaupacius

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I have read many posts regarding burning a SL DVD using Disk Utility. I have also read of converting the .dmg to an .iso with Disk Utility's DVD Master conversion and burning the .iso with Nero. It seems this method hasn't worked for others, neither for myself. It fails during the burn, possibly because the uncompressed .iso is too large for the DL DVD?

What I can't find out is whether Nero can play nice with .dmg to begin with. I would try it but I don't have a DL burner. It's my friend. Anyone tried or know?

Thanks,

klaus

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. I have read many posts regarding burning a SL DVD using Disk Utility. I have also read of converting the .dmg to an .iso with Disk Utility's DVD Master conversion and burning the .iso with Nero. It seems this method hasn't worked for others, neither for myself. It fails during the burn, possibly because the uncompressed .iso is too large for the DL DVD?

What I can't find out is whether Nero can play nice with .dmg to begin with. I would try it but I don't have a DL burner. It's my friend. Anyone tried or know?

Thanks,

klaus

download MacDrive. nero not work with .dmg